Holy Hell | PT:9

Third POV

Y/N again woke up in the arms of Jin-woo. The safest place on earth, unless he's horny then she's fucked. He woke up by the stirring of Y/N. Something was different, very different. Her aura seemed different to him. As if it was more powerful and menacing then before. He studied her even more as Y/N gave him a confused look.

"Did you somehow get awakened?" Jin-woo asked holding her still and moving around to get a better look at her. Y/N moved away a bit after her eyes cleared.

"Why are you so, scary?" Y/N looked at the immense amount of magical power coming from him. It looked as if shadows would jump right out at her.

"Y/N I'm not going to hurt you.." He reached over to Y/N super slowly as if not to scare off a bunny.

"I know ", Y/N tried not to move away from him, she knew he would never lay a hand on her. His aura just made her instincts kick up and scream 'RUN!'.
Jin-woo held her hand in comfort as she tried to get used to his aura. He gave her a minute before resting his head on her stomach. He held Y/N's hand and rubbed calming circles into it with his thumb.
"Thanks, I don't know what came over me", Y/N apologized and ruffled his hair, it helped both of them in that moment.

"It's fine, I used to get scared at auras", Jin-woo lied. He hated lying to her but it would help the situation far better. A small white lie would help the whole 'accustoming' thing going. It would do no harm. He slowly moved closer and closer before hugging her waist and lying his head down near her heart. She spent five more minutes calming down.
It took a total of ten minutes to get accustomed.

"I think I'm good now", Y/N continued to run her fingers through his hair. He smiled and got off her.

Bzzt
Tink

Jin-woo's phone went off. He picked it off the night stand.

'Meeting with Association President'

He sighed, before a thought hit him in the face.

"Since you 100% awakened, want to get a hunters license?" He looked over to Y/N.

"Why would I want that? Dungeons are just even more work", She rolled over onto her stomach and face planted into the pillow.

"Then we can spend more time together", He stated. Y/N flipped over.

"When?" She asked.

"I'm going to the association later today, I can have them run a evaluation test or we could just get an appointment", Jin-woo listed off the options.

"Later today, I wanna get their over with quickly", She flopped of the bed and dragged herself to the drawers and changed into normal clothing. Jin-woo followed after her. Neptune was super confused why Y/N had gotten out of bed so quickly, and the whole now a hunter thing. He rubbed his head on Y/N's leg. Neptune was a few inches bigger, he had grown since last night.

Neptune used the bathroom and the two adults ate leftovers for breakfast. Y/N spent five minuets trying to wrangle the dragon and get his harness on. She was able to get it on after bribing him with a few pieces of beef. The leash part was loosely handled by Y/N, and instead of walking Neptune perched on Y/N's shoulder. No one thought the dragon was normal so stares were inevitable. And include a well known hunter, worldwide, they were the main attraction all the way there. The association place wasn't far, after hearing a request straight from Hunter Sung they rushed to make an appointment for Y/N. And I mean FUCKIN rushed to make that shit. It was like a war-zone for all of thirteen minutes. They canceled an appointment to throw Y/N into that time slot.
Association president Woo Jin-chul made sure that the appointment was perfect.