Chapter Twenty Nine

"Abigail?", she felt a handshake her gently before she peeled her eyes open to see Stephanie sitting next to her

"What?", she rubbed the sleep off her eyes as she looked out the window. The sun wasn't even out.

"Someone is waiting for you in the lounge", she watched as her friends lips curl up into a smile. She groaned as she turned away from her and pulled the covers over her head.

"Does that person know what time it is?", she grumbled before felt Stephanie yank the covers off her and pulled her forcibly from the bed

"Stephanie", she groaned as she tried to peel herself from her tight grip as she was dragged her out of her room. Her effort of trying to overpower her friend went unnoticed as she finally walked free willingly, silently protesting at her friend. She stopped in her tracks as she saw him blindfolded in the center of the lounge.

"Oh my God", she grasped, clearly dumbfounded of what he was doing there so early in the morning

"Abbie?", the sound of her voice cause him to stand up on his feet and put out both his hands as if he was trying to feel whether she was close enough to him

"Why are you blindfolded?", she took a step closer to him

"Stephanie told me its a bad omen to see you before the wedding", he chuckled lightly as he took a step closer to her from hearing the sound of her voice. He didn't sound like the last time they talked and parted ways. He was the Ian she knew and grew to love.

"Are we still getting married?", she questioned as his hands searched for her

"Of course we are Abbie", his voice was full of concern before his hands finally found her and pulled her close to him

"I just thought after everything that happened you would want nothing to do with me"

"I love you way too much to lose you", he took her hand and placed it on his chest, across his beating heart. "You're the only woman for me Abbie. Every breath I take is meant for you. My soul belongs to you. My life belongs to you. My love belongs to you", his words bought tears into her eyes.

"I'm sorry for the things I said the other day. I was angry and said things I wasn't supposed to"

"You had every right to. I was irresponsible and stupid. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"I know you didn't. Austin told me what happened"

"I'm really sorry for betraying your trust, if I could take it all back, believe me I could cause I never wanted any of this to happen. I'm very sorry Ian, I'm so so sorry", she sobbed his hands cupped her face and caressed both her cheeks gently

"Shh, it's okay. I forgive you", he cooed softly as he pulled her into his warm embrace. The feeling of being intoxicated by his musky spicy scent was somehow comforting. They remained in that position for a couple of minutes before they withdrew from each other, and he kissed both her hands.

"So Ms Haines..."he trailed off before going down on one knee. "What do you say? Are you still keen on making me the happiest man alive by being my wife?", he smiled, even though he was blindfolded, she could tell that smile reached his eyes.

"I'll be delighted to"

Abigail took a few deep breaths as she finished getting ready. Calvin knocked on the door. He was walking her down the aisle and giving her away.