Introduction

Hey All

I am a first time writer 

I am completely hooked to the series Pandian Stores on Vijay TV and love love love the Kathir Mullai pairing...

Inspired by so many other stories out there I have attempted to write yet another KM based Fan-fiction..

OK..so why this story you all may ask..since Pandian stores is a story of 3 brothers who live in a Joint Family I sometimes feel that the KM relationship is not given as much depth as I would like...So the storyline will majorly follow the PS Story line..What I have done is to simply add a bit more detailing to the KM portion to explore their mind space a bit more...round off a few plots that were left open..Simple pick a KM plot and extend it...The KM plot will be almost exactly the same as in PS but the extension is my imagination..

All the characters in the original PS Story are the same here too..However I have tweaked Meena's character to be a little more amiable..I find her extremely practical as against the extremely emotional nature of a few others..In this she feels guilty for having put Mullai through the entire wedding fiasco..but she hides it well behind her tough exterior..So she is in all ways helpful in helping find Mullai marital bliss with Kathir in a non obnoxious way..

As we progress I might be tempted to add new plots..It will entirely depend on the encouragement I get from readers..but the initial ones will not stray too far from the PS Story line..

And to do that while the other characters make their appearances..the tracks involving them will not be gone into in too much detail..Only KM's role if I feel anything was left unexplored..

In all this while human interventions to bring our beloved Kathir and Mullai closer often fail, TEA plays cupid very steadily and silently and does the job effectively at every turn....

Hope you guys read it!!!Hope you find this enjoyable!!

Please do let me know your thoughts, comments and feedback..but please please please remember that I am a novice and go easy on me..Pretty Please!!!