Oru Maathirai!! Oru Cup Sakkarai tea!!

The accident had a lot of impact on the PS Family

One, Jeeva had found out that it was one of Meena's dad's henchman who caused the accident..Lakshmi had lost it completely..she didnt know that Meena's dad had hit Kanna ..or the brothers fighting with Jana...Meena knew this..but along with Lakhsmi amma she had also been kept in the dark about the subsequent issues..Lakshmi amma had completely taken off on Meena...

By the time all the commotion ended..everyone were tired...emotionally spent..

In KM room

Mullai looked very tensed

She kept darting looks at Kathir when she knew he was looking elsewhere..

Kathir : Mathirai pottiya...

Mullai : ahn pottenga...unga kooda pottene..

Kathir : ahn..seri..naan saatharanamaa gavanamaa thaan iruppen...inniku jolly ah pesittu vanthathula gavanam vittuttenannu theriyale...romba sorry...valikkutha...kaalla ellam evvalavu adi nu theriyaama ore thavippa irukku

Mullai : avar vanthu venumne idicha neenga enna pannuveenga...neenga pesineenganna naanum thaane pechu kuduthen...yen bikela poravanga yaarume pesaamayeva povaanga..sila husband wife ellam kathi sandaiye bike la thaan poduvaanga..(she smiled)

Kathir : ille ennaiya nambi thaane bikela ukkanthu iruppa..naan thaan gavanama irunthu irukanum...(he kept looking at her leg)

Mullai realised that the unknown was bothering him...She felt extremely shy...but for the sake of his peace of mind she decided to shed her shyness..She was sitting on the cot with her feet down...she started lifting her saree..

Kathir : (saw the discomfort in her face) ey parava ille..vendaam

Mullai : illenga oru vaatti kannaala paarthutta ungalukkum nimmathiya irukkum...so saying she showed him the scrape on her knee...

It took  all of Kathir's willpower to stop himself from going closer, holding her leg and examining her knee a bit more closely..If half of it was concern..the remaining half was a stirring in him that was something else altogether..

For now he made do with running his eye over the injury..well not just the injury and definitely not just the knee...

Kathir : Kattu kooda podale...(Kathir's voice was gruff with emotion)

Mullai : Illenga verum sraippu thaan..oru ointment mattum kuduthu irukkaanga...

Kathir : pottuttiya...

Mullai : ahn pottuttenga...(she adjusted her saree to fall down to her feet again)

Kathir : seri..thoongu...romba tired ah iruppa...

Mullai just there thinking.. ever since Kasthuri attachi mentioned head injury...she was scared..when they fell she had been too disoriented..she couldn't recollect the fall and how he fell...She knew he was badly hurt near the elbow...But did he hit his head...she hadn't noticed and now she was scared...

Mullai : enga...neenga vizhum pothu ungalukku mandaila adi padala ille..

Kathir : ey..naan thalaiya keezha vidave ille..

Mullai : summa ellam sollale ille..

Kathir : eppudi thalaya kudukkattuma ...aaraichi pandriya...intha venaa neeye paaru..

He was surprised when she got up to inspect..he started to stop her but stopped himself instead..

Her touch was tentative initially..but she gathered confidence and parted his hairline in random places to ensure there were no external injuries...