General Announcement

To all my generous and open minded readers

The Tea Trail will be on a short break for 2 days over the weekend..

Basically ezhuthi vecha content theernthu pochu..unga kitta poi solvaanen...

Last 2 days I have been writing and publishing immediately...2 naal etho content sikkiduchu..maybe beginner's luck..but going forward would like to have a few drafts ready like when I started😁😁

Also, I am unable to proof read before I publish..For instance the Naal sella chapter has one solo D hanging at the end🤣🤣..Obviously I was starting some line with Dhanam..but I can't for the life of me remember what I wanted to say..I was tempted to edit and republish after removing that..but for now have decided to leave it there as a reminder..Maybe once this story is completed and I feel I have learnt my lesson will remove it😂😂..and some of you might have noticed..some words that have the letter 'k' in it has spelling errors..The K key in my laptop is a hardpress..so I need to reread to specifically look out for these..enna oru kodumai sir ithu 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Hence want to use the weekend to keep a few chapters ready in draft...

Also I had an idea for the events leading up to the marriage..A quirky take, if you may..Intro to this story will be posted later today...Want to tell that story to you over the weekend...The draft is almost ready..so I thought why not...A short story with shorter chapters when compared to The Tea Trail...But will publish multiple chapters on a day so it is over by the weekend...hope you all like it..

Last but not the least

I want to shout a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have followed me...added my story to your reading list...commented on each of my chapters...personally messaged me..It is overwhelming to say the least❤️❤️😍😍..reaffirms the positive power of Social Media..

I am an avid PS Fan...was missing it like crazy...finally gave into temptation and decided to share my stories...

Literally 0 followers and 0 interactions when I posted my intro and Oru Tea Kedaikkuma?...oru 2 days ku "yaarume illathe kadaila nee yen tea aathikittu irukka" feeling thaan enakku😁😁..Yaaravathu ennikkavathu padippaanga was my thought🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️...but the love you have all showed to The Tea Trail is very very heart warming..I have met a lot of like-minded KM fans here which is a definite plus..

The 3 or 4 chapters pertaining to the shivarathiri track is very close to my heart...It was probably the 2nd alternate plot that I thought of sometime in June last year...never penned anything down but I have had it play in my mind some million times..To me if the fight on the night they are alone triggers the stand off...the dinner serving episode was rightly timed to trigger the end...both the fight and the dinner scene were too powerful and cute respectively and had the potential to start and end a track...But I had my trepidations while publishing those chapters...Wasn't too confident on how well a major stand off between K and M so soon in the story will be received..but from the comments I am able to glean that most of you enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it...Thank you for that..

So to end this note..We meet back with The Tea Trail on Monday..

Signing off with hopes and dreams...