Troll

Y/N POV

I was sleeping so peacefully in my super comfortable bed. That is, until I was woken up by Hermione.

"Y/N! Wake up or we're going to be late! Breakfast is almost over." I groaned as I rolled over.

"Hermioneeeeeeee. Im tired! Go awayyy."

"Get up! Do you seriously want to miss breakfast?"She got me there.

"Fine. But only because I want food." With that said, I got up out of bed and took a quick shower. Then I brushed my teeth and got dressed in my robes.

"Y/N/N. Your hair." She pointed out.

"I can't be bothered to do my hair, 'Mione. The food is calling to me!" She just sighed and we made our way to the Great Hall. I sat down, opposite of Ron, and started eating. Just as I started, Professor Snape walked over to me.

"Late to breakfast Ms. Potter? I would only hope that you make it to class on time, but I assume that might not be happening." I thought for a moment before I responded.

"Well you were late too, weren't you? Guess we're both on the same boat then." He looked slightly amused and gave me a small smile before walking away. Thats when Ron spoke up.

"Wow. Snape.. smiled? At a Potter? And a Potter was the one who made him smile? Did anyone else see that??" It was quite strange. He and Harry had gotten off to a bad start, apparently, so Im not sure why he was being semi-nice to me.

"That was really weird. Didn't Fred and George tell us that he was the meanest teacher at Hogwarts?" Hermione asked. Before anyone could answer, we were handed out time tables.

-Charms

-Herbology

-Break

-Potions

-Defense Against the Dark Arts

-Study Hall

I showed Hermione my schedule and hers was fairly similar to mine. She had Charms, Potions, and DADA with me. Harry and Ron had those classes with me, plus Herbology. That meant that I was alone for Break. Everyone had Study Hall at the same time so I would see them then.

"Well, we should get to class before we're late." I said, and stood up. Hermione followed, but Harry and Ron sat for a while more. It was a pretty boring class. The only good part about it was when 'Mione had to teach Ron how to cast a charm.
"It's leviosA, not leviosar! Here, like this, Wingardium Leviosa." And with that, she twirled her feather around in the air.
——————————————— Time skip to Break
Y/N POV
I sat in the common room next to the fireplace as I thought aloud.
"What do I do for Break? Why do I have to spend it aloneeeeeee?!" That's when I thought of the perfect idea. I'm going to pull a prank! On the entire school! Or I can try. I think it will be best to make it when we're in the Great Hall...

Time skip to before Great Hall

I was walking beside Hermione. We were walking behind Harry and Ron, who didn't seem to notice that we were there. Then Ron spoke in a mimicking voice.

"Its leviosA not leviosar! Geez, no wonder she's got no friends." As soon as I heard that I turned to Hermione who had a face full of hurt, and she ran off. I ran up to Ron and punched him right in the jaw.

"RONALD WEASLEY, HOW DARE YOU! SHE DOES HAVE FRIENDS! UNLIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU JUST LOST ONE!" I screamed at him. I didn't care that everyone was looking at us. I just ran off in the direction Hermione went, hoping to find her. Luckily, I found her fairly quickly.