Detention With Hagrid

This is going to be a long chapter, just saying.

Y/N POV

I woke up to hear arguing coming from outside. What happened? Is the stone safe? I pretended to be asleep while I listened to the yelling.

"Come on! Let me in! She's my sister!!"

"Im sorry, Mr. Potter. You have to wait until she wakes up! Only she can choose the people to let in."

"But she's my sister! Do I really need permission from her?! Let me in!"

"Mr. Potter! Calm down! I will notify you when she wakes up."

"Fine!" I then heard a door slam shut and then reopen.

"Mr. Diggory, what brings you here today?"

"Im here to see Y/N, Madam Pomfrey."

"Im very sorry, but she's not awake yet. I'll tell you when she wakes up."

"Oh, ok." Then I heard the door close again. I waited a few minutes before opening my eyes and sitting up. As soon as I sat up, I got a horrible headache. 

"Good morning, Ms. Potter. There are many people waiting for you to wake. I've been having to send them away all day." I laughed a little and drank the medicine she gave me.

"Who would you like me to call in?" She asked, handing me a list of people who showed up earlier. My throat was in some pain, so I pointed to some names on the list.

Harry Potter.

Hermione Granger.

Ronald Weasley.

Fred Weasley.

George Weasley.

Percy Weasley. Wait, Percy wants to see me?

Draco Malfoy.

The rest of the people were some that I either didn't want to see or wanted to see later, and there was no way I wanted to see Cedric.

"I'll go send an owl to them." Madam Pomfrey said. She left and I sat, thinking. I should've pointed to Pansy and Blaise. First of all, now Draco is going to be the only Slytherin here, and second, he's going to be surrounded by a bunch of Weasleys. My friends don't like him and he doesn't like my friends. This'll be funny to watch. The door burst open to reveal Draco. The others weren't here yet. He ran over to me and sat beside me on my bed.

"I was so worried! Don't tell anyone I was worried, though. I cant be known as soft." He said. I smiled a little and hugged is arm. He tensed a little bit, but soon relaxed. He summoned wizards chess and we played until the door flung open again. This time it was everyone else.

"Y/N!" Harry yelled, running over to me. I released Draco's arm and hugged him. Everyone else was still near the door because they weren't expecting Draco to be here. The twins broke the silence.

"What about us tiny?" Fred asked.

"Can we have a hug?" George finished. I smiled and ran over to them, enveloping them in a hug. 

"Hey! My hug wasn't like that!" Harry said. We laughed and I turned to the rest of them. I gave everyone else a hug, including Percy. We were all shocked that he was here, but I greeted him the same as I greeted the rest. I sat down on my bed next to Draco again and Ron sat at the foot of the bed, later pushed off by the twins because they wanted to sit there.

"So.. why's Malfoy here?" Hermione asked.

"And more importantly, why did you let him in?" Harry asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to Draco. He seemed to get what I wanted to tell them so he spoke for me.