Flying

Y/N POV

We all stood near a broom, with the Gryffindors on one side and the Slytherins on the other. Draco was in front of me while Harry and Hermione were next to me, and Ron was next to Harry. We saw Madam Hooch walk over to the class.

"Good afternoon class."

"Good afternoon Madam Hooch." We all said in sync.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broom stick. Come on now, hurry up." We all stepped to the left side of our brooms, as told.

"Stick your right hand over the broom, and say up." We lifted our hands over the broom.

"Up!" I demanded. The broom shot into my hands. A few looked at me impressed.

"Up!" Harry yelled, and the broom hesitated before reaching his hand.

"Up!" Draco yelled, and his broom acted like mine, flying into his hand. He smirked at Harry. I looked over to Hermione.

"Up. Up. Up, up, up. Up? Up." I chuckled a little before looking at Ron.

"Up. Up! Up!!" He yelled, and the broom flew up and smacked him in the head. We started laughing at him.

"Oh, shut up.." He grumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it, and grip it tight. You don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off of the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, then lead forward slightly, and touch back down. On my whistle. Three, two." She blew her whistle. Neville flew off of the ground and we all turned to watch him.

"Mr. Longbottom. M-Mr- Mr. Longbottom!"

"Help! Ahh! Help! Help!!" Neville yelled.

"Neville!!" I yelled.

"Come back down this instant!" Madam Hooch yelled, even though he had no control over his broom. He started being flung around, and he crashed into a wall multiple times. He shot up in the air again and flew toward a statue, getting his robes caught in the process. He was now hanging from the point of the statue. We all crowded around the area.

"Whoaa!" He yelled. He dropped a little, and slowly looked up. His robes were ripping. He fell and got caught on another point. He fell out of his robe and landed hard on the floor. He screamed in pain.

"Everyone out of the way!" Madam Hooch yelled, running over to Neville.

"Do you think he's alright?' Hermione whispered to me.

"I think he'll be ok. He didn't fall from that high, so its probably something that Madam Pomfrey can easily fix." She nodded her head and faced Neville again.

"Oh dear.. Its a broken wrist." Hooch said, while clicking her tongue. I saw Draco pick up something from the floor.

"Come on now, here we go. Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the Hospital Wing, Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before you can say quidditch." She warned, and left with Neville.

"Did you see his face?" Draco asked. We all turned to face him.

"Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he would've remembered to land properly." He said, while holding up Neville's remembrall.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry demanded.

"Yeah Draco, thats not yours!" I said. He looked at me apologetically before continuing.