Free Day

Thank you to Megu_Yuuki for voting for my last chapter! Thats all I have to say. Here's your chapter.

Y/N POV

I was woken up to being hit in the face with a pillow. 

"Hermioneeee! Im tiredddd!" I complained. No matter how many times I tell them that Im not a morning person, they always wake me up early!

"I know you're tired, but I just wanted to tell you that we have no classes today, so that means you can help me study. Now get up!" She said. I groaned and sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. I got dressed and headed to the Great Hall with Hermione, because the boys were playing wizards chess.

After breakfast, Hermione and I constantly quizzed each other. However, she got annoyed because I wasn't quizzing her hard enough and when she pulled the charms textbook from me, it hit my chin fairly hard, so I whacked her with my potions essay, telling her to study by herself. 

This lead to us studying on separate sides of the common room for the next few hours, only meeting when Hermione started to cry, blabbing about how she was sorry and wanting me to forgive her. Finally, it was time for quidditch practice. I met up with Harry and we went to the practice together.

"Alright, people! I want you all to meet the newest members of the quidditch team, Harry and Y/N Potter! Y/N, here are the other beaters." Oliver said, pointing to Fred and George. I walked over to them as Oliver introduced Harry.

"Hey Fred, George! Guess we're beaters together, huh?" I said.

"Hey tiny! At least we got the alpha Potter as a beater! Right George?"

"Defiantly, Fred! Lets go beat some bludgers!" George finished. We hoped onto our brooms and Oliver released the bludgers. We then practiced the whole time by hitting the bludgers at each other and cracking jokes and whatnot. I was really enjoying quidditch. Once the practice was over, we started walking back to the common room, until we bumped into someone. I looked up to see Draco standing in front of us.

"Hello, Potters. Clumsy much? Couldn't you watch where you were going? Oh, thats right, you have horrible eye sight, and you never pay attention. Maybe, you were just off crying again about how nobody cares about you being gone." He said, pointing to Harry and then me. I knew that this was just a mask, but it still kind of hurt. I was also a little bit shocked about how he knew how I felt, but I didn't question it.

"Back off, Malfoy. You can't talk to my sister like that." Harry said. Draco narrowed his eyes and took out his wand. Harry pulled out his and pushed me behind him. My eyes widened as I realized that they were going to duel.

"Exp-" Harry began.

"Harry stop! Both of you, stop!" I yelled, standing between them. I then had to lecture both of them for trying to duel and pulled Harry away by his ear. We eventually reached the portrait.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow-"

"Caput Draconis-"

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." I finally let Harry go when we reached the couch. While Harry was complaining to Ron about his ear, I sat in front of Hermione.

"So, 'Mione, when do we plan on saving the stone? What do we know about that dog?" I asked.

"Well, when you had quidditch practice, Ron and I went to Hagrid's. He had let it spill that the dog's name is Fluffy. Do you want to visit him now?" I nodded and we got the boys to come with us. We were now walking down the halls, on our way to see Hagrid.

Yup. Im just going to leave it here. I didn't really know what to do with this chapter since nothing good has happened. Sorry that its a really, really short chapter. On another note, I just hit my 1 year with my significant other! Completely random, but I don't really know what else to say.

If you have suggestions, please comment! It would be appreciated a lot! I read the little bit of comments I get and it just makes me really happy, so please, comment! I appreciate all of you who are still reading this, so thank you!

Bye