Making Up

Y/N POV

I stopped running when it was dark. It was obviously passed curfew but I didn't care. I just walked back inside and to my dorm, thankfully unnoticed. I threw my clothes off and slept in only my underwear. For the middle of winter, it sure was hot. I had an enjoyable, dreamless sleep.

Time Skip———————

I groggily sat up from my bed, wishing I hadn't stayed up running. My legs hurt, but it was fine. Hermione was sitting up in her bed reading a book, O/N was out flying around somewhere, and it was 1 in the afternoon.

"'Mioneeee! Why didn't you wake me for breakfast?" I was really hungry, especially since I hadn't eaten for a while.

"Because knowing you, you would freak out about missing the chance to eat and run to the Great Hall in your underwear. You also looked really tired, so I didn't want to wake you." She was right. I was really tired, though I'm not so sure about the breakfast thing...

"Well, what are you reading?" I asked, walking over to sit on her bed.

"I'm just rereading Hogwarts: A History. Are you ready to go back to classes? They start in 2 days. I'm really excited! And we get to confront Ron about his lies!" I hadn't really thought about that. I was really happy to get back to classes and had completely forgotten about confronting Ron.

"Yea, I'm ready to go back to classes. I don't really have anything to do during the day other than practice Occlumency and make new potions." Over the break, I had been to Snapes class multiple times to practice Occlumency and each time, we would end it by creating a new potion. I had written all of my new potions in my journal, and was really pleased by how it turned out.

"Right, I forgot you were doing those. How has it been? For both Occlumency and potion making?" I hadn't really told her much about it.

"Well, Snape says I've mastered Occlumency. We've been making new potions too. They've all worked and he's actually letting me test one of them on him when we start classes again!"

"That's amazing, Y/N! I can't wait to see it!" We heard a knock on our door. I wasn't sure who it was. I put on an old hoodie from Dudley and walked over to the door. I opened it to see Professor McGonagall standing there.

"Hi Professor. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I haven't had a chance to see you yesterday. I wanted to thank you for the gift you sent me."

"Oh, your welcome! I thought you would like it." She smiled.

"Well, that's all. Have a nice day." She said, and she walked away. I closed the door and went back to sitting with Hermione.

"Who's hoodie is that? Is it your cousin's? Looks rather big." Hermione asked.

"Yea, it was Dudley's. I don't mind it that much. It keeps me warm."

"Ok. You know you can borrow my clothes, right?"

"Yea, I know. I won't be using them that much though. I'll be in the common room if you need me." I said. I picked up a book and went out to the common room, sitting on a couch, farthest from the fireplace. It had been getting really hot. Maybe that was just me.

I laid on the couch, not caring if people wanted to sit here. There were plenty more seats for them to choose from. I opened my book and started reading. Harry walked down from the boys dormitories and stood staring at me. I wasn't sure why, though.

"What?" I asked.

"Your showing a lot. Your not even wearing pants."

"Why do you care? You decide to ignore me, but suddenly care about how I dress? Your stupid." He hesitated before speaking.

"Y/N, I wanted to say sorry. I've missed you a lot. Your my other half. I want to know what actually happened, because now that I think of it, you wouldn't say those things about Hermione." I was shocked at his words, but felt like my heart was whole again and smiled.

"Well, Hermione apologized before you, so she already knows what happened. She's the one that told me what Ron said. We found out that he had lied to you guys, but we still don't know why." He looked angry. He softened his expression and walked over to me, pulling me in to a hug. After a while, I pulled back.

"Come to our dorm. We have a plan to confront Ron. There's also a lot you missed out on." He nodded and we made our way to the stairs to the girls dormitories. He stepped on the stairs and it quickly changed to a slide. We forgot about that.

Once we made it to my dorm, we walked in to see a confused Hermione. After I explained what happened, she nodded, still looking confused.

"But how did he get up the stares?" She asked. Harry laughed and I playfully glared at him.

"He made me give him a piggyback ride up the stairs. He nearly broke my back!" We all laughed and informed Harry of our plan. He looked ready. I then informed him about what he missed, involving Draco. He looked ready.. to kill.

"Harry, your too overprotective! Calm down!" Hermione yelled. She accepted Draco and couldn't wait to properly get to know him.

"But he's the enemy! You don't go make friends with the enemy!" I just listened to their arguing.

"He's your enemy!"

"That's worse! Don't go making friends with your twin's enemy! Simple stuff!"

"He can't be that bad, Harry! Just get to know him. Y/N tells me all sorts of nice things about him. You've only seen him with his Malfoy Mask on."

"Fine. I'll stop being mean to him when Y/N's around. But when she's not, I won't care!" I was starting to get annoyed from their arguing.

"Guys! Your giving me a headache!" We laughed and decided to do something together. We got changed into warmer clothes and went outside to the field that I usually ran on. It was now covered in a blanket of snow. We built some snow people. I went up to one and put a hole in the middle of its face.

"Hey look! Its Voldemort! Get it? No nose!" Harry and I laughed as Hermione scolded us for making fun of a very dark and powerful wizard. As she started walking back to the castle, I mumbled something to Harry.

"Well at lease we have a nose.." We laughed and jogged up to Hermione and we left to our dorms to get some rest. I laid down in my bed after a warm shower and closed my eyes. I instantly drifted off to a land of my dreams.

Hello!

Just hello! Thats all!

Bye