End of Break

I want to say a special thanks to danielasofia330 for commenting on the last chapter and complimenting my story so far. I know its not as good as others but, the few of you who are still here, continue reading. It means a lot to me! Anyway, here's this chapter.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, wake up!" I groaned as I sat up. I really wasn't a morning person. I looked over and saw Harry sitting in the middle of the floor and Hermione next to him. There were a bunch of papers and textbooks scattered around them.

"What? What are you doing?" I asked and headed to the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush.

"We're finishing some homework thats due tomorrow." She said, while Harry looked as bored as ever. Luckily, I didn't have any homework to do. I turned to Harry.

"What have you done so far?" 

"Well, uh, I've done-"

"He's done nothing, hasn't he?" I interrupted, and turned to Hermione. She sighed and nodded.

"Well Harry, good luck completing that homework, on your own, before it's due." He looked confused.

"But 'Mione is right here helping me."

"Not anymore. We're going to take a walk. If I come back and you haven't made a dent in your homework, your doing my chores when we get back to the Dursleys." He shot me a glare and I just smiled at him innocently. Hermione got up and we went to the bathroom to change, since Harry was still in the room.

"What are we going to do on our walk?" She asked.

"We can talk about stuff, we can go to the quidditch field to see if Snowldemort (my version of snow Voldemort) is still there." She rolled her eyes and started brushing her hair.

"I wanna see Snowldemort!" We heard Harry yell from outside. We laughed and I yelled back.

"Not until you finish your homework! And no looking at our answers!" We walked out of the bathroom and saw Harry looking around the room for our homework.

"You brought this on yourself Harry! Im leaving our homework with Snape so you cant look at the answers." He looked shocked and confused.

"Doesn't Snape hate you? And you hate him?"

"Oh, you still don't know about it." I replied.

"Y/N made Snape laugh and now he's nicer to her. Even helps her create new potions and such." Hermione lightly explained. He looked dumbfounded and I took the chance to collect our completed homework.

"Bye Harry!" He sighed in defeat and we left the dorms, heading to the dungeons. When we reached Snape's classroom I knocked on the wood and we were greeted by Snape, opening the door for us.

"Hello Y/N, Hermione. What can I do for you?" Hermione looked taken back by this, since he said her first name rather than Ms. Granger. I laughed inwardly at her expression.

"Well, I was wondering if we could leave our homework with you while we're out of our dorm, Professor. Harry is doing his homework in our room, so we don't want him cheating." 

"He managed to get up the girls dormitories?"

"Uhhh.. shhh. Its a secret?" I said and he just laughed and let us in. Hermione was still shook.

"You can leave your work on my desk. I'll even check the answers for you and make notes next to the ones you get wrong." He said.

"Thanks so much! We'll be coming back to get it in a few hours, since we're going for a walk." He nodded and we bid him goodbye as we walked out of his classroom.