Potions class

A/N- So, for the flying lesson, lets just pretend it didn't happen yet. I forgot to write about it and im too lazy to go back and fit it in to the story. So, yea. Thats all

Hermione POV

I sleepily sat up as I looked at my clock. I had an hour to get ready. Might as well wake Y/N up too. Though, I should be careful. She is not a morning person. I walked over to her sleeping area on the floor and poked her face, ignoring Harry.

"Y/N/N, wake up." She didn't budge. I shook her arm.

"Y/N/NNN, wakeeee uppppp!" Still, no signs of her moving at all. I went to the bathroom and filled a huge bowl of water. I went over to her and tipped the bowl, splashing her with the water.

"'Mioneee! Whyyyyyy?" She complained.

"Today we start classes again! You can even see Draco." She shot up out of bed and ran to the bathroom to shower. I laughed to myself and started getting ready for the day.

Y/N POV

I was having weird, but peaceful dreams. All I saw were a bunch of colors. Then a saw blotches of different colors. It looked like the sky. I then saw 2 blotches of light brown fly passed. Weird. I was woken up by a wave of water landing on me.

"'Mioneee! Whyyyyyy?" I was really tired and couldn't be bothered to wake up. I stayed up pretty late last night.

"Today we start classes again! You can even see Draco." She said. My eyes lit up at the thought of seeing Draco again and I ran to the bathroom to start my shower. Once I finished, I pulled on my clothes and styled my hair in 2 dutch braids. I quickly brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom. Then I remembered. Harry is still here. I decided to mess with him.

I grabbed a marker and went over to him. The plan was, to scribble fast. He wakes up really easily so if I just vandalize his face and quickly leave, he won't have time to chase after me. I simply wrote 'Ron eats slugs' on his cheek and made a run for it. On the way out, I grabbed my satchel and my robes, waving to Hermione.

I continued to run, and as I reached the stairs, I decided to just go for it. When I approached the top step, still running, I just pushed off of the floor and hoped I wouldn't break anything. I had decided to jump the steps, and thankfully, it all worked out in my favor because I landed on the bottom step and I didn't embarrass myself by falling. It was going to be a great day!

I made my way to the Great Hall and sat down. Sadly, there was no food yet, since Dumbledore had to make his 'Welcome Back' speech. I just waited until people started pilling in the Great Hall, taking seats at their tables. Where's Harry? Wait, never mind. There he is. 

"Y/N!!!" He yelled. Everyone was turned to watch us now.

"Yes dear brother of mine?" He just rolled his eyes.

"Why did you write on my face?!" I thought for a moment.

"Why not?" Then we heard Dumbledore speak.

"Now, Harry. She does have a point. Why not?" He asked, and I could hear a few chuckles or snickers from around the room. Then it was Snape's turn to speak.

"At least she got you here on time." He said, and I was the first to start laughing. Then the Weasley twins joined in, followed by Hermione, Dean and Seamus. Then Luna joined in. I was shocked to see that Blaise, Pansy, and Draco were laughing too. Then Cedric joined us in laughing. By now, everyone in the Great Hall was laughing. All except for Harry. He just blushed and quickly found a seat next to me. 

Once the laughter died down, Dumbledore stood up and started welcoming people back, along with reminding us of the rules. I kind of just tuned it out until the food appeared.