Mob

Y/N POV

I heard a flash coming from beside me. I grumbled and turned on my side, facing away from the noise. I then felt someone lift me onto their shoulders. It was George. I had slept on the couch for the whole night, and Fred had taken a picture of me.

"George! Put me down!"I yelled. A lot of people were looking at us.

"No can do little Potter! Your going to miss breakfast!" He said. and started walking towards the portrait.

"Wait! I need to change clothes! I need to shower! I need to brush my teeth! I need to look decent!" I yelled as he walked threw the portrait.

"Help! Helppp!" I started yelling. Snape came rushing over. George was still walking. I turned my head to face Snape.

"Professor, help! Im being kidnapped!!" George laughed and Snape rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Nooo! Come back!!"

"Its useless, tiny! Just deal with it." I grumbled as I looked around. Was this what it was like to be tall? Even if I was on his shoulders, it felt like I was the tallest person here. I kind of enjoyed being tall.. no, wait! I will not enjoy this! I need to be mad at him!

We entered the Great Hall. The Slytherin table was full, while only a few other people were at the other tables. Draco looked at me and started laughing.

"Hey! Its not funny, Draco!" I yelled at him from across the room.

"You look like you just woke up!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Thats because I did just wake up! This guy decided to kidnap me!" I said, glaring at George. He walked over to the Slytherin table and finally, set me down. I shoved him and he just laughed.

"You really aren't a morning person, tiny! Well see you later!" He said as he walked off. I rolled my eyes and sat between Draco and Pansy, with Blaise in front of me.

"Do any of you know a spell that can clean your teeth?" I asked.

"Why?" Blaise asked.

"I literally just woke up. Fred took a picture of me sleeping and George carried me out of the common room. He didn't let me get ready or anything! I tried getting help, but when I told Snape that I was getting kidnapped, he just rolled his eyes." I explained. They laughed at me and I just rolled my eyes.

I closed my eyes and put my head on Draco's shoulder. I was still tired, and didn't feel hungry. Plus, Draco was warm.

"Oooh~ Look who's blushinggg!" Pansy teased, while Blaise chuckled.

"Pansy! Stop ittt!" Draco complained.

"All of you stop it! Im tired!" They instantly shut up and I drifted off to sleep again.

Draco POV

I finished eating and turned to Y/N.

"Uhh, guys? She's asleep. What do I do?" Pansy rolled her eyes at me.

"You carry her back to her common room, obviously." She said.

"Fine.." I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. She was super light. I wonder if she ate enough. Pansy sent 'Ooo's at me but I just walked away. In the halls, I got some weird glances, but brushed it off. When I was almost to the portrait, Cedric stopped me.

"What are you doing with Y/N? I thought you only liked pure bloods." He said.

"One, she fell asleep on me. Two, I made an exception for her."