Change of Clothes

Just going to give a big thanks to  Globness for giving me votes on my chapters! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! It's Siriusly appreciated! Anyways, here's the chapter.

Y/N POV

"Thanks a bunch Hermione. I really didn't want to deal with Harry right now." I thanked as we were walking through the halls.

"Oh, it's really not a problem. I noticed how uncomfortable you looked and figured it would be the right thing to do." I smiled at her and turned to Draco.

"Sorry about him.. he doesn't really seem to understand that your nice to me." I apologized.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault he doesn't trust me. Also, I have a bad feeling about the Weasley. He keeps looking at you weirdly.." This is when Hermione joined in the conversation.

"I agree with him saying how he's been looking at you. But maybe he's confused. After all, seeing a Potter and a Malfoy together isn't really common." She said, with a slight chuckle.

We reached the Fat Lady portrait and bid our goodbyes to Draco. We entered our shared dorm and quickly got changed into more comfortable clothes. Me, with the clothes I had brought from the Dursleys, and her, with a nice purple sweater and some jeans. She took one look at my oversized clothes and shook her head.

"You are not going out like that." I dramatically gasped and put a hand to my heart.

"Im hurt 'Mione. Im really hurt." I said while pretending to wipe a fake tear from my face. We laughed and she fixed my clothes. She cut the shirt to make it a crop top and she lent me a pair of shorts. I frowned at the clothes I was wearing.

"I am not going out like this! This is showing to much! What have you done?!" She laughed and shook her head.

"You look fine. Now hurry up before we miss dinner!" And with that, she dragged me out of our dorm against my will, heading to the Great Hall. The whole time I was complaining about the clothes until she put a Silencing spell on me. I pouted and sat down on the floor, showing her that I wasn't moving.

"Seriously? Im hungry!" She then sighed in defeat and unsilenced me. When I didn't move from my seat on the floor she started dragging me by my legs.

"Hermione noooo! Stop itttttt! You're embarrassing meeeee!"

"Too bad! This is your fault." After she said that, she opened the doors to the Great Hall. Everything went silent, from the sight of Hermione dragging me by my legs to the table, until Ron spoke up.

"Wow Harry. Your right. She is really lazy!" Thats when the Hall erupted in laughter, while I died in embarrassment. Hermione let go of me and I sat down next to Harry, who just now saw my outfit.

"What are you wearing?!" 

"Hermione made me." I said, while frowning. Harry sent her a look and gave me his hoodie. We started eating and I listened as Fred and George planned their next prank on Ron, 'Mione looking disgusted at Ron's manners, and Harry laughing at her expression. All was well in Hogwarts, and I liked it that way.

Well, this was kind of short. 

Bye

Writing is hard :(

The TwinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara