The Pink Squad

☢️❌☣️

Lisa's POV

I was sleeping soundly when Jennie jolted me awake with a strong shaking of my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw that everyone was freaking out.

This is not a nice way to start the day.

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice drowsy.

Rosé and Jisoo Unnie were guarding the door that leads inside the house. It will allow us to enter the home, but we didn't consider it last night because we were all tired.

"That freakin' door has been pounding for a while now, and we assume it's a zombie attempting to open it." Jennie Unnie stated.

I got up quickly and hurried up to Jisoo and Rosé, who were standing in front of the entrance.

"Oh wonderful, how long were you going to sleep for? We've been trying to get you up for hours!" shouted Rosé.

"Sorry guys, you know I'm a heavy sleeper." I said as the door began to pound more loudly.

I ran to the door, near where my weapon was placed.

"Guys, grab your weapons and supplies because we're going in!" I declared strongly.

"SHIT!" exclaimed Jennie as she began to mess with her hair in frustration.

Jisoo and Rosé also panicked and behaved similarly to Jennie.

"Why?" I asked.

"We dropped all the supplies while running from the zombies, remember?" Rosé replied.

After that, I panicked as well. We no longer have anything to eat or drink! We don't even have anything other than our weapons.

"How did that frickin happen?!?" Jisoo said, shocked by our current circumstance.

"Obviously, Unnie, we were running for our lives." Jennie muttered.

"Forget about that, we need to deal with this first." Rosé remarked, motioning to the banging door.

"Right, it's zombie time! Are you ready, Pink Squad?" I yelled, but they only laughed.

Jisoo giggled, "So we're the Pink Squad now?"

"Whatever floats your boat, babe." I winked at her as she got flustered.

As the three of us prepared to face another zombie, Rosé volunteered to open the door. She hurried towards us after carefully twisting the door knob and pushing it open. We were all taken aback since there wasn't just one zombie behind that door, but three massive zombies charging at us.

Because of the loud banging, I should've known there was more than one. One of the zombies rushed in the direction of Jennie, while the other two ran in the direction of Jisoo. Maybe they're jealous of how beautiful they are and want to attack them?

I rushed towards Jisoo to help her with the zombie, while Chaeyoung joined Jennie. Jisoo, wielding a metal golf stick as her weapon, swung it into the zombie's jaws. I let her fight it as I fought the largest of them. I kicked the zombie's head aside and brutally beheaded it. I've realized that my long legs will come in handy during the zombie apocalypse.