New Normal

☣️❌☢️

The pinks got up a little early to get ready. Even though it was nearly six o'clock in the morning, it was still raining outside. They don't have an option but to face the rain. They can't stay in for another day since they don't know when it will stop. They were lucky to find some decent raincoats and two umbrellas in one of the closets.

Jennie cooked breakfast with some of the canned goods they had left over from the night before. Their stomachs are now satisfied and ready to go. They should, however, continue to aid Jennie's ankle.

"Why are they taking so long?" Jennie asked Jisoo, who was sitting next her on the sofa as they waited for Lisa and Rosé, who had gone to fetch the first aid kit.

"Who knows?" Jisoo yawned, stretching her arms.

With all of the waiting, Jennie has been on the verge of a mental breakdown. Her ankle is still troubling her, and she is frustrated by it.

They could hear loud laughter coming into the living room a few minutes later, and as Jennie turned around, she saw Rosé and Lisa laughing together, with Lisa's arm wrapped over Rosé's shoulder. It's as though they're both in their own world.

Jennie felt a flood of emotions wash over her. As she waits for them, she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Jisoo noticed it as well, but did not react. She only reacted to Jennie, who seemed to be ready to murder someone.

"Calm down." Jisoo stated quietly as Jennie inhaled deeply and nodded.

"We're back!" Lisa shouted, still beaming, her arms still wrapped around Rosé.

Jisoo rolled her eyes as she stood up and proceeded to grab the first aid kit from Lisa's hands.

"It took you guys a lot longer." She said as she turned her back and began wrapping a bandage around Jennie's ankle.

She was busy tending to Jennie's ankle when she heard faint giggles behind her. Rosé and Lisa were sitting on the opposite side. Jisoo tried to ignore it and concentrate on what she was doing, but when the faint giggles became into loud laughter, she got irritated.

"Ow!" Jennie groaned uneasily, clutching her legs tightly.

"Omo! I'm very sorry." Jisoo apologized sheepishly, having been distracted.

"Jisoo-yah! Be gentle!" Lisa urged, but in a reasonable tone.

Jisoo ignored her and entirely focused on the ankle.

"Well okay, it's done. Let's move." She says as she assists Jennie in standing up.

The girl limped a little and clung to Jisoo's shoulder for support as they made their way to the door and gathered their belongings.

"What's the deal with them?" Lisa asked Rosé as they walked behind their Unnies.

"I'm not sure. Probably because you're being too loud again." Rosé shrugged.

"Too loud? Since when?" Lisa questioned as Rosé shrugged once again.

Lisa pinched her cheeks. They were so engrossed on teasing each other that they didn't notice Jisoo and Jennie standing in front of the door, waiting for them.