Back to you

☣️❌☢️

Rosé's POV

I went outside for some fresh air. This entire 'Jennie with amnesia thing' appears to have caused me a lot of frustration and heartache.

When will I get my Jennie back?

I'm not normally the sort of person who gives up easy, since I truly feel that persistence is important. But how can I keep going if she is the only one who keeps me going? If that makes sense, she's the glue that binds my entire heart together. I've already lost all I've worked hard for over the years in the K-POP industry.

All I have now are my members, myself, and the girl I also refer to as my girlfriend. Who is obviously still in a situation in which she has no recollection of our past. What sort of luck do I have? Definitely the worst of the bunch, much worse than Lisa's. It's bad enough that we're living in a zombie apocalypse.

==

Third Person POV

Rosé clearly misses Jennie terribly, but all she could do right now was cry her heart out alone. Meanwhile, let's go back inside the cabin.

"Do you think zombies can fly?" Lisa wondered, her mind racing with all the possibilities.

"Did you bump your head or something?" Jisoo said, slipping her oversized shirt into her baggy jeans.

"Oh, I got it, you're probably just sick." Jisoo shrugged, shifting her gaze to her suddenly confused lover.

"Excuse me, babe, I'm serious about this, and I want you to take me seriously." Lisa remarked with authority.

"Fine, go on, please continue." Jisoo replied seriously as she encouraged the girl.

It didn't take long for Lisa to act serious in front of Jisoo, since, well, they're both total crackheads.

"So, do you think zombies can fly?"

"That would be both impossible and absurd at the same time."

"Well, everything is possible at this point, and the fact that those zombies just swam towards us really shocked us, right?" Lisa added, shaking her girlfriend's shoulders to express her feelings over what had happened earlier.

"Yes, anything is possible, but let's not go too far. Zombies don't even have wings!" Jisoo replied as the other girl clicked her tongue.

"That's right, Jisoo. You're correct."

"Duh! I'm always right!" Jisoo boasted as they both pressed their lips together, intensifying their make out sessions.

Lisa's lips were all over Jisoo's bare face and down towards her neck, which was Lisa's favorite spot to kiss. The harder Lisa pressed her lips on Jisoo's skin, the louder Jisoo moaned in pleasure. Lisa was feeling it as she attempted to remove her shirt, but Jisoo's hand stopped her.

"Don't. Not yet, babe." Jisoo chuckled as she bit her lower lip.

"I don't understand. I need you RIGHT NOW." Lisa insisted.