Unconcious

☣️❌☢️

Jisoo and Jennie had been attempting to persuade the shop's owner to allow them to take their bikes back to Lisa and Rosé. But, obviously, something was wrong with the man, and the girls didn't notice it at first since they were so focused on trying to flee.

The man's appearance was out of the ordinary in comparison to a normal person since his skin appeared paler and more yellowish. His eyes were also deep, and he kept looking around as if he were insane.

However, what they really saw was a severe bite mark on his left wrist. Based on its appearance, it seems to be a hickey, but it isn't. When Jennie noticed it, she silently watched the man's actions before reaching a conclusion.

"Unnie, I think he's been bitten." Jennie said to Jisoo, pointing to the bite mark on the man's wrist.

Jisoo's mouth opened slightly in shock because none of them had seen a zombie's bite mark before. Jennie instantly shut her mouth, afraid that he would suspect them.

"Sir, we really need to leave now." Jisoo stated nicely, expecting he'd let them off the hook, but they were mistaken.

"So soon? Please don't leave yet. You have no idea how lonely it is to be alone by myself," the man pleaded eagerly.

"I know, but our friends are waiting for us to return, and they could get worried if we don't come back soon." Jennie added.

The man was about to say something when he threw up his guts. Jennie and Jisoo quickly backed away from him as he began to puke up his intestines and they were disgusted by what they were seeing right now.

"Unnie, take the bikes out, and I'll guard the door." Jennie said as she walked up to the bikes.

As soon as the man finished throwing up, his eyes turned black and veins appeared on his forehead, giving him the appearance of a zombie as he turned his head directly towards Jisoo.

"ARGHHH!!!" roared the man who had transformed into a zombie as he rushed aggressively behind Jisoo, who was busy moving bikes and didn't notice the zombie running behind her.

Since Jennie was quick, she immediately grabbed her weapon, a mini Chinese sword, and rushed towards Jisoo.

"UNNIE WATCH OUT!" Jennie yelled as she leapt in front of the zombie, attempting to block it.

But the zombie was just as quick as she was. Their encounter was brief. Jennie's body was flying right past the wall before she knew it, thanks to the zombie's strong push. A newly turned zombie is much powerful and quicker than any other type of zombie.

Jisoo is still unaware of the zombie behind her and has no idea that Jennie has been knocked out at the corner, which means she can't help her any more. The zombie was about to pounce and feast on her right there, when Jisoo noticed her shoe laces were untied and bent down to tie them up.

As Jisoo had managed to dodge it, the zombie had fled in another way, unaware of the zombie that was trying to attack her. When she heard a crashing sound, she turned around to see a zombie running in front of her, and she swiftly stood up, taking out her sword and slashing its body.

Jisoo just stood there, still processing what had transpired since it happened so quickly that she didn't even have time to think about her actions and immediately swung her sword. She felt proud with herself since, for the first time in her life, her reflexes had been kind to her. Of course, in this zombie apocalypse, there is no time to celebrate victory. Jisoo became aware that Jennie had been deafeningly quiet. She looked around and spotted Jennie, who was motionless on the floor.