Supplies

☢️❌☣️

It was just Day 4 of their trip to Busan, and the girls had already reached rock bottom. After waking up and getting dressed this morning, they realized they only had one bottle of water left, and it was their one and only source of water. After all that's happened in the last few hours, they've forgotten about a lot of important things. They also failed to check their daily supply. Each person is only allowed two sips of water during the day.

"HALT!" Jisoo orders abruptly.

Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa all came to a complete stop, but they ended up colliding.

"Ouch! Move back, Lisa-yah!" Rosé muttered as Lisa backed away, annoyed.

Lisa mumbled under her breath, "Geez, such a meanie."

"Well, you just hit my bike." Rosé said as Lisa lifted her hands in surrender.

Jisoo cleared her throat loudly to catch their attention.

"Just so you know, there's a bunch of zombies headed our way, so be prepared." She cautioned them as she took out their gun.

"Woah! We can't use the gun, Unnie. The noise would just draw more of them." Jennie said as she reached for the trigger.

"That's why it's called a silencer, Jendeukie." Jisoo giggled as Jennie shook her head.

"Just let her do it, Jen Unnie. She's an ace, after all, and I'm sure she can shoot all five of those monsters in a second." Lisa remarked.

"Fine." Jennie said as Lisa agreed. "But it's your fault if we run out of bullets."

They got onto each other's backs and prepared to face five ferocious Hunters. When they didn't see any more zombies approaching, they let out an inward sigh of relief. Rosé noticed one more zombie behind Lisa. Though the maknae was unaware since she was too busy making flirty sign languages to Jisoo, who appeared uninterested.

"Lisa, duck!" Rosé yelled as she swung her sword freely at the undead.

"A Duck? Where?" Lisa asked, but she was too late to realize what it meant. Before she knew it, her head already got hit by Rosé's powerful fist.

"A duck? Where?" Lisa asked, but it was too late for her to realize what it meant. 

Rosé's muscular fist had already smacked her in the head before she realized it. While Jennie, who had witnessed everything, rushed towards them and easily destroyed the last remaining zombie.

"What was that?! The last time I checked, I wasn't a zombie!" Lisa screamed angrily, massaging her swollen head.

"I'm sorry about that. I was only telling you to move lower, and it's not my fault you didn't understand what I was saying." Rosé said, trying hard not to laugh.

Jisoo teasingly coughed, loud enough for Lisa to hear, "Pabo! Pabo! PaBO!"

It was followed by gentle chuckles from Jennie and Rosé.

"YAH! I thought she was talking about an actual living duck!" Lisa exclaimed grumpily.

They all broke out laughing, like if they weren't worried about anything.