The Jump

☣️❌☢️

It was Day 5 of their journey, and it was finally the day when all hell broke loose. The winter season arrived with a fury, and the girls were virtually numb to their feet. They'd normally just lounge around all day, watching random Netflix movies while Lisa played with her cats.

Today, however, is different and most likely tough for them. They had no option but to continue their journey outside, despite the fact that it is fiercely snowing.

"As far as I know, I've never ridden in snow before." Jisoo said to no one in particular as she stood in front of the door, watching the snow fall.

"Well, obviously, we don't ride outside, especially when it's this cold, and we never drive in real life." Lisa spoke as she stuffed some biscuits into her bag.

"All right, guys, let's go!" Rosé said cheerfully.

"Woah there!" Jennie interrupts as she drew her to the side.

"You're not going out like that." She commented as she began to put two large scarves over her hubby's neck.

"I-I can't breathe, Jen." Rosé whispered in difficultly.

"I know you hate the chilly weather." Jennie muttered, removing one of the scarves draped over Rosé's neck to allow her to breathe freely.

"Are you done with the small talk?" Jisooasked the couple as they both nodded.

==

The heavy snowfall didn't stop, and it had gotten worse as the pinks began to lose their sense of direction for reasons they couldn't figure out. Because of the heavy snow, they couldn't see their paths properly.

They eventually realized that cycling in snow isn't all that bad as long as there's fresh snow on the ground and not frozen snow. As a result, they occasionally slipped and fell while laughing at each other. But they had no idea they were in a dangerous situation. They made a wrong turn since the heavy snow falling from the sky covered the direction signs as well as their clear vision.

"Jisoo Unnie, are you sure your sense of direction is correct?" Rosé questioned, struggling to see anything in this weather.

"Hold up." Jennie exclaimed, turning her head to look at the Chipmunk-like girl.

"What do you mean, Jisoo Unnie? I asked you about the directions awhile ago, and you said that this pathway is correct, right?" Jennie said, her eyes narrowing as Rosé gave her a guilty smile before turning to face a beaming Jisoo.

"Uh, I didn't know, so I asked Jisoo Unnie instead." Rosé rubs her neck as Jennie groaned.

"We're screwed."

"Why? Jisoo Unnie has a good eyesight." Rosé asked, puzzled.

"Yes, but she has no sense of direction." Jennie muttered as Rosé sighed in understanding.

"Come on people, I'm pretty sure we're on the right track." Jisoo said, grinning.

Lisa squealed, winking at her girlfriend, "Yeah! Have fate in our Jisoo!"

Where their journey to Busan gets a little closer, but not all that much closer. That is what they thought, but fate had other plans for them. At the border, they were confronted by a massive army of mixed-race zombies.

"What now, guys?" Lisa asked as her Unnies shook their heads.

That is, they cannot kill all of them because there are too many of them.