Injured

☢️❌☣️

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa are currently strolling through the quiet streets of Myeongdong. It is well-known among shopaholics and foodies. The girls decided to make a pit stop at one of the nearby clothing stores because this was their opportunity to change into clean clothes. They also ate at one of the restaurants that were open at the time.

The four did not forget to stock up on supplies for their journey. They now have more food and water. They had no problems since, despite the fact that there were a lot of zombies, each district had a different sort of zombie.

Lisa laughed, "I can't believe the zombies here are so fat!"

"I think there are different types of zombies that evolved as a result of the virus, and because this neighborhood is known for having a lot of food, the zombie here are overweight and slow." Jennie observed.

"Thank heavens! We don't have to run today!" Lisa stated, waving her hands in the air as though unconcerned.

"Lisa, keep it quiet. We don't know what's around the corner, so we have to be cautious and not get irresponsible." Rosé reminded the younger girl.

"Help! Please help me! Please!" They heard a screaming voice from inside the fancy restaurant as they had just passed by.

"Did you hear that?" Jennie asked of the girls.

"Should we help the person?" Rosé asked, still unsure.

"No fear, Lisa is here!"

Jisoo stopped her as she was about to dash towards the screaming lady.

"Hold on, let's go together. Keep your eyes open and don't forget to run if something bad happens." 

A woman stood in front of the doorway, frightened and alarmed. She appeared to be older than the girls.

"Please, my daughter is inside. You have to help her! Please!" pleaded the woman, gesturing inside.

The restaurant was pitch black, with the lights turned off.

"Let's go, guys." Lisa said eagerly.

"Don't worry, ma'am, we'll find your daughter." Rosé reassured the woman.

The four left their supplies at the entrance and entered the building quietly, taking their weapons with them.

"Hello? Little girl, we're here to save you." Rosé stated loudly, but received no answer.

Jennie was about to say something when the door slammed shut.

"What the heck is happening?!" Lisa exclaimed as they attempted to open the door, which was locked from the outside.

"What is going on?" And where's the girl? " Rosé asked, her voice laced with bitterness.

"Shit! We've been tricked! " Jennie yelled angrily as she began to bang on the locked door.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked, puzzled.

"There was no daughter in the first place! She tricked us! She must have seen us earlier and acted like she needed help. I knew there was something fishy about this." Jennie begins to panic.