Deep Blue Sea

☢️❌☣️

Jennie fluttered her eyes open, only to witness the chaos unfold in front of her. Jisoo was arguing with Rosé while carrying a knife in her left hand, which was an unusual sight.

Her vision was still a little fuzzy, and her ears were muffled, so she couldn't hear anything. Nothing but the awful sound of silence. She blinked a few more times, forcing herself out of her trance or coma. But, sadly, she is frozen.

"GUYS! NINI IS AWAKE!" Lisa yelled wildly, as Jisoo and Rosé rushed up to her side.

==

Jennie's POV

This is weird. Jisoo Unnie, Rosé, and Lisa were all talking to me. But that's all. I can't hear anything, and all I can see is them.

Jisoo Unnie could be seen repeatedly snapping her fingers in front of my face. While I'm watching Lisa and Rosie bicker? Lisa's mouth is enormous, something I had never noticed before. That explains why she's always so loud. I tried to move my body, but I couldn't. Why? Why am I unable to move my own dang body?

This isn't good. I've just recovered from mild amnesia, and now this?! Why is it that life keeps dragging me into these kinds of situations? I looked around, and I think we're in the middle of the ocean.

Are we on a boat? Probably. But how did we end ourselves on a boat? If I remember correctly, we were free falling from the highest cliff I've ever seen in my life. Unless I freaked out and hit my head again, or if I drowned and became unconscious. If that's the case, then I'm done. Heard that author? Jennie's out!

==

Third Person POV

"JENNIE! OH MY GOD! How are you feeling?" Rosé was a worried mess, made worse by Jisoo's knife in her hand.

"JENDEUKIE! CAN YOU HEAR US?" Jisoo called out, but received no answer from the blinking Jennie.

"WIFEY! BABY! TALK TO US." Rosé exclaimed, caressing the girl's face.

However, there was no reaction.

"SHH! YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD! How can she hear what you're trying to say if you're always yelling?" Lisa said, earning a frown from Rosé.

"Shut up! Don't tell me what to do!" Rosé huffed.

"I wasn't telling you to do anything!" Lisa retorted.

Jisoo, on the other hand, double-checked her theory. She's been asking random questions while snapping her fingers in front of Jennie. But the cat-eyed girl seemed unresponsive to Jisoo's attempts.

"I believe she's paralyzed." Jisoo whispered in response to Jennie's present state.

However, for some reason, she received no reaction from her members. She turned to face Lisa and Rosé, who were pushing each other and bickering away all of their remaining energy. Jisoo groaned and rose to her feet.

"I SAID, I THINK JENNIE IS PARALYZED!!!!" Jisoo exclaimed as loudly as she could.

That caused the pair to come to a halt and turn to her in fear of having their heads cut by their scary Unnie.

"W-What?" Rosé murmured as she approached Jennie, who was looking around.

"I think she got hit and drowned earlier, which caused all of this to happen, and also explains why she can't hear us." Jisoo added.