The stray

Y/n: hello to you to Charlie, what do you want?

Charlie: I know you use your "face". Y/n goes to the bar for a drink

Y/n; and? So what if I did?

Charlie: you can't just punish people!

Y/n: he had it coming when he decide to try to take someone else's life for a selfish reason.

Charlie: but it  isn't for you to decide how he suffer for it.

Y/n: actually i do, I have the power and the blood to punish whoever I see fit!

Charlie: but unlike you, he's the one that is allow to punish not you.

Y/n: is not like he really doing a good job at it....... why do you care if I use my "face"

Charlie:because I know the pain of that side of
our family causes, and your family I only want whats good for you.

Y/n: well Thank for that I'll keep that up here taps on his head, is that all?

Charlie: he sighs because he knows y/n isn't taking anything serious, look just tell me one thing, are you still able to use your—-

Y/n: I haven't look at them for hundreds years, I don't really like to look at them.

Charlie: do you mind showing me?

Y/n: fine if it makes you go away, just then 2 blacks feathers wings pop out of Y/n back, ta-da happy??

Charlie: so your still Able to use both sides, good..goes to the window, as his pair of white wings came out, I'll see you soon.

He fly's away leaving y/n, his wings retracted back , he walks up to a Mirror looking at it with a plain/ dead look thinking that he doesn't want to use both sides

3 weeks have past, y/n and Weiss have become good friends hanging out with each other often, right now he is down at Vale  walking with team RWBY. Weiss invited him   if he wanted to go check out the vytal festival. Once they got there they saw Vale covered in decorations for the festival, and old man shopkeeper was putting up a sign saying 'Welcome to Vale'.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss

Y/n: Yeah, I have to agree with The red head, it's isn't normal to see you like that.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, Parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Y/n: I believe that's a Schnee thing