Unwanted change of events(s3)

At the Atlesian Military Base, various soldiers and guards work on their jobs. Y/n and Weiss are walking with Cordovin and Saphron, who is holding her son Adrian in her arm. Their all also being escorted by the two Nubuck Guards. Weiss drags a large luggage case behind her.

Cordovin: Ah, I was relieved to hear that you came to your senses, Miss Schnee. Many of us were devastated when we heard you would be attending... Beacon Academy. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart. 

Weiss: It was... time to get my act together and go back to my roots. 

Cordovin: Oh, I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps. (To you) Though, I'm still having second thoughts if I should even let you through. 

Y/n:(bows) I'm deeply sorry for my previous behavior, it was out normal for me. (lying) But as a former, yet still a proud citizen of the glorious Atlas. I won't leave my post protecting Miss Schnee.

Weiss: (Blushing) Absolutely... 

Cordovin: I have misjudged you. You'll be a wonderful student in our academy!

Y/n: I'm going to fuckin vomit.....

Cordovin: I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you both. Make sure General Ironwood hears that part. (winks and walks away) 

Nubuck Guard 1: Allow me to assist you with your bag. (hops over to pick up Weiss' luggage) My, what a heavy bag! 

Y/n: That's alright, I'll be taking over (took a hold on the luggage).

Nubuck Guard 1: Nonsense! 

Nubuck Guard 2: Allow me to assist as well! 

Weiss: He Said he can take care of it himself! 

Cordovin walks a little forward she glances back with a look of suspicion.

Y/n: shit, Come on...um(looks at one of their name tags) Camilo? Weird; but you must know that's it's not polite to be messing around with the ladies' things. 

Y/n held the bag back, he then gives a nod To Saphron who then whispers to Adrian. 

Saphron: (whispering to Adrian) Just like we practiced. 

Adrian nods at his mother. The baby then lets out a loud wail that can be heard throughout the base. Adrian "cries" as he fusses in his mother's arms. 

Saphron: (pretending) Oh no! Look at that, he's just going to miss you so much! You should hurry on out of here! 

Nubuck Guard 1: A crying child? 

Nubuck Guard 2: We must console it! 

The two guards hops over to Adrian as they perform weird poses to amuse him. Cordovin continues walking with an unamused look on her face. While they are distracted, Weiss quickly gets onto the airship with y/n carrying the luggage behind her. 

Weiss: That was close. 

Y/n: I didn't know how long I could have held up that act...

Weiss: I thought it was cute.

Y/n: no it wasn't...

Ruby: (over earpiece) Is everything okay? 

Weiss:(coms) Yeah we're in. 

Maria: (from inside Weiss' luggage) Call me heavy... It's all muscle! I'll show them a thing or two about heavy! 

Y/n: relax, grandma you'll break a hip.