The Snow arrow

In Ozpin's office, we see y/n, covered in bruises, bandages and is wearing a splint around his right arm. Charlie, on the other hand, was also covered in bruises; a cast on his leg also has bandages where his wings were ripped off.

Ozpin: what happened yesterday?

Y/n: tries to get comfortable on the chair but flinches cause of the pain; we were attacked by an ancient enemy known as vandel savage slayers of celestial beings.

Ozpin: who is this person.

Charlie: back in old Egypt, before all of this, he was a priest giving sacrifices to their so-called gods. After a while, our grandfather was upset, cursing him with life everlasting. He was so angry that he wanted revenge,  killing his children.

Ozpin: if he's just a mortal that was cures then how is he able to put you both in this state and not be able to regenerate?

Y/n: that's because of the demon blade.

Opzin: demon blade?

Charlie: it's the only thing that can kill us, it's has an effect were it weakens our strength and delays our healing.

Ozpin: so vandel created the blade to kill celestial beings.

Y/n: no, he wasn't the one that created the blade.

Ozpin: then who did?

Charlie and y/n look at each other
nodding.

Charlie: ozpin how much do you know about the holy war?

Ozpin: not much to be honest, I only know that's when y/n father was sent to hell.

Charlie: well before he was known as Lucifer, he was formally known as Samael God's favorite/ gifted child.

Y/n:  jeez you giving him too much credit...

Charlie: well Samael was supposed to lead his brothers and sister to a new age,  but when he decided to rebel, he changed his name to Lucifer and started to raise an army, he soon created a weapon with the help of the demons, powerful enough to kill God, the demon blade. but he still lost getting cast out of heaven and became the ruler of hell.

Ozpin: if that blade was supposed to kill celestial, how was Lucifer able to wield it?

Charlie looks at y/n

Y/n; because he was already the devil.

Charlie: the only way to counteract the effect of the blade is to have someone that has access to a demon face, which both Lucifer and y/n have, but—

Y/n: I couldn't use it, I tried so many times and it didn't work.

Ozpin: okay but how was vandel able to retrieve the blade?

Y/n: because my dad was to busy partying and playing detective In Las Angles that he couldn't do his job. Ozpin was confuse

Ozpin: let me guess before my time...

Charlie: yeah...

Ozpin: I see, I want both of you to stay here till you make a full recovery. He heads over to the door, next time please be careful

the door close leaving both of them behind. It was dead silent until Charlie sighs and speaks up

Charlie: Look I'm not blaming you or anything.... but what happened yesterday? After spitting into to groups you had this look on your face.

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about.......

Charlie: you know what I'm talking about, and it's clear that it had to do something with the Schnee.