Family feud (s2)

A day has passed since Charlie visited y/n, it was a super busy night at "lex" so y/n decide to help out the others bartender, he just handed someone their drink, turning back around to work on another order, just as y/n hears a voice he very familiar with.

???: Strawberry Sunrise. No ice, please.

Y/n looks over his shoulder to see yang sitting down. Another waiter was going over to help her

Y/n: no, I got this one, finish the one I was working on.

The Waiter does as order, y/n move to the front working on yang drinks.

Yang: wow, this place is packing! What are you doing to make this place one of the biggest spots in all of vale in less than a month?

Y/n hands yangs her drink. He cleans his hands.

Y/n: why are you here, yang? Did Charlie send you?

Yang: Oh, so you're calling me by my first name now, and for your information, Charlie didn't send me.

Y/n: so why are you here? Are you already sick and tired of him?

Yang: what? No! I'm just here to check up you. It has been forever since we last talk.

Y/n: as you can see, I'm doing fine, I don't know why you would have wasted your time.

Yang: you're my friend y/n, I'm worried about you.

Y/n: really cause I remember back in that bloody place everyone there, including you, were scared of me.

Yang: we weren't used to you being an angel, she whispers. Besides, you did also killed someone.

Y/n: I literary protect the Schnee from getting killed, and she repays me with a big giant fuck you.

Yang: you guys were close, maybe that's just it.

Y/n: you and Charlie are close, yet I didn't see you avoiding him at all costs.

Yang: it's different because—

Y/n: yang, you are dating the men for god sakes. Look, that's all the talking I can do if you don't want anything else I can't help you.

Y/n begins to head over to another customer. Yang grabs his arm.

Yang: I'm not done talking to you.

Y/n: hahaha, what don't you people get.

Y/n pulls his arm away from yang. He does the same to yang, grabbing her arm, pulling her close.

Y/n: I want to be left alone, be forgotten from that place.

Yang stares at y/n eyes, seeing that he's different, and for the first time in ever, she's scared for her life.

Y/n: and if you people don't get that then...

He squeezed her arm

Y/n: I'll make you leave me alone.

He's let's go of her and walks away; yang was holding onto her arm; she was feeling scared, nervous. She rushes back to beacon, knocking on Charlie's door. Charlie opens the door.

Charlie: hey yang, what's—

Yang quickly hugs him; he brings her inside, closing the door. Charlie begins to feel yang shaken

Charlie: hey, hey, what's wrong.

Yang: I..I went to see y/n, I tried to talk to him to hear his side.