Storytime with the devil

A quick disclaimer I'll like you guys to know what style I'll be using if you don't know already
Standard text like this is just them talking
Bold is them doing something
This is what they are thinking
This when y/n gets mad, and his voices turn demonic in human form
This is when he's using his demon face
Now enjoy the story!!

Y/n: let's begin with what started it all. As you know, before there was a remnant, it was just earth, everything was similar here as it was back then expected the Grimms and faunas. When Lucifer went back to hell for some reason, he didn't know that Chloe, my mother, was pregnant, leaving her to take care of a hybrid alone. She did the best she could, loving me, protecting me; she was the meaning of mother of the year.

Flashback
A baby y/n was crying in his crib. Chloe
went to check up on him, picking him up, trying to calm him down.

Chloe: it's okay,y/n, mommy is here.

Y/n stopping crying and giggles, trying to grab his mother's face. Chloe smiles leaning kissing his forehead

Chloe: there's my happy little angel.

She continued to rock him; she's humming a song to put him asleep.

Y/n:(present), and even though my sister and I weren't fully related, my mom was strong and smart enough to take care of both of us.

Another flashback
Y/n now 7 walks up to Chloe with tears in his eyes

Chloe: y/n, why are you crying??
She goes cleaning off his tears.

Y/n: a group of kids came up to me asking where's my dad, and when I said that I don't have one, they started to make fun of me.

Chloe: awww baby she hugs him, what did your sister do?

Y/n: she beat them up.

Chloe: that's good.

Y/n: mom weres dad?

Chloe: Ummm, you see he's busy with work...

Y/n: is he going to come back?

Chloe: I don't know my little angel, but believe me when I say that he's out there protecting us. But remember that I'll always be here with you, my love for you and your sister won't keep me away.

Present

Y/n: she was the perfect mom, but she was also afraid.

Constantine: of you?

Y/n: no, about her own son's powers. She didn't tell me that I was half celestial, even when Amenadiel warned her that my abilities are going to manifest one day. She needs to be prepared no matter what comes first, the face or the wings, but she had hope that I won't have any, but until one day, the day that still haunts me.

Flashback

Chloe was washing dishes early in the morning; until she heard someone yelling, she notices it was coming from y/n room she runs to check on him.

Chloe: Y/N!  What's wrong!!

She saw y/n(age 11)in a fetal position facing the wall.

Y/n; mom...... help me.... it hurts!!!....help!!!!

Chloe flips y/n to face her; she saw the one thing she was scared of, his eyes turning red, then back to normal over and over again, and he was heating up.

Y/n: please...... make it stop..........

Chloe: hold on.!!

She turns around to grab her phone to call amendial, when she turned to face her son, it was too late