Can't catch a break (s3)

Y/n stood next Weiss as the group stood in front of the gates to the Military base. Yang gripped the bars while she yells at the guards.

Yang: Come on! You didn't even hear us out!

Nubuck Guard 1: Our orders are clear: The Mistral-Atlas border is closed!

Nubuck Guard 2: Please!

Nubuck Guard 1: Have a good day!

Yang: But--

Both Nubuck Guards: A good day!!

Yang growls, Charlie holds her back as she begins to walk towards them.

Charlie: Easy girl easy.

Y/n:(scratches his head) I thought being friends with irondouche could get us in.

Charlie:(still holding yang back) didn't you tell him to fuck off?

Y/n: yeah, you right.

Qrow: (groans) Hey, if you don't want to believe I'm friends with Ironwood--

Both Nubuck Guards: General Ironwood!

Qrow: Yeah, General Ironwood, then fine. But look, we have Weiss Schnee with us and we're trying to get her home safely.

Weiss looks down with reluctance upon hearing Qrow say that. Y/n just places a hand on her shoulder, she looks at him as he gave her a smile and a wink. The two guards look to each other before turning their attention back to the group.

Both Nubuck Guards: Approach!

Weiss shares a look with Y/n, who just gave her a shrug. Weiss then walks up to the gate and the two guards step up and bend down to inspect her. After a moment, both guards stand straight back up.

Both Nubuck Guards: Very well!

Guard 2: You may speak with our commanding officer!

Guard 1: We will fetch her at once!

They both then started to march away.

Guards: (In unison) Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop!

the rest of the group looked at the retreating guards with confusion.

Y/n: i'm glad there's a special place in hell for those type of people.

Blake: because their like-

Ruby: Super weird...

Y/n: yup.

Maria: (Placing a hand on her chin in thought) Hmmm...

Oscar: What's wrong?

Maria: Well I... may know this commanding officer.

Ruby: (Stepping closer) That's good, isn't it? If she's your friend, then she is more willing to help us.

Maria: I wouldn't exactly call us... friends.

Y/n: friends with benefits?

Maria: NO!

Everyone just shakes their head at him, he just gives them a cheesy smile.

Weiss: Acquaintances?

Maria: Not quite.

Blake: Colleagues?

Maria: Warmer.

Charlie: ummm, Lovers?

Maria: very cold!

Yang: (Thinking hard) Enemies?

Maria: (Very happy) That's the one!

Oscar: (Looking around confused) Wait... what?!