What A Week (s4)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The sudden sound of an alarm woke up Weiss, causing her to groan and rub her tired eyes. She looks over at the alarm shutting it off; and saw that it was 5am causing her to groan once more; she close her eyes turning over to the other side trying to get more sleep. Weiss then open her eyes slightly but was enough to see y/n laying next to her with a smug look on his face.

Y/n: morning beautiful.

Weiss  eyes shoots wide Open as she let out a little scream falling off the bed with the blanket; y/n peaks his head  over the bed.

Y/n; you know I was expecting something else, but this is fine.

Weiss:(blush) WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?

Y/n: um, actually this is mine and Charlie room.

Weiss: what?...

She looks around to see that she was actually in his room and begins to panic

Weiss: no..no..no...no...

She peaks under the blanket to see that she's not in her normal clothes but instead wearing his shirt that fits her like a dress.

Weiss: no...no... please don't tell me we...

Y/n: oh, did we~~~ my, my... I didn't know how demanding you were~~

Weiss looks at y/n in complete shocked; y/n couldn't hold it in anymore and begins to laugh. She realize what was going on.

Weiss:(blush bright red) Y/N! That isn't funny!

Y/n:(holding his stomach) not my fault, you walk right into it!

Weiss: wait... so we didn't do... it...

Y/n:(calms down) we didn't do anything; I don't know what happen but you walk in here around(looks at the clock) 11pm to 1 am without saying a word and just completely passed out on the bed next to me.

Weiss: but, the shirt?

Y/n: oh, that? That shirt I wear under the suit.

Weiss: I know but how Am I wearing it!?

Y/n: well you kinda came in with clothes that didn't look comfortable to sleep in; so I change you up real quick.

Weiss:But... that means... you saw...

Y/n: did you forget that I can move faster then light itself so it was easy to do so without seeing( looks at Weiss up and down) all that....beside what kind of lover will I be if I did that without permission?

Weiss:(blushing) this is way to much to deal with this early in the morning...

Y/n: you tell me; anyways there's some meeting we have to go to; so your outfit is on the chair over there and feel free to use our bathroom to take care of your morning routine.

Weiss:(gets up and grabs her clothes) thank you... what are you going to do?

Y/n: probably get more sleep; I didn't know sleeping with you will be such a struggle, you took all of the  blankets and repeatedly hit me across the face...

Hiding her face from embarrassment she rushed inside the bathroom. Y/n cracks a smile laying back down.

TIMESKIP.

Y/n walks inside the briefing room with a cup of coffee in his hands; he saw Charlie and Weiss standing there waiting for the others, he smiles as he walks over.