Perfect timing (s3)

A rare lonely Grimm was going across a path heading to the other side. Its dream was crush after a particular muscle car moving in the speed of light running the Grimm over, killing it instantly.

Y/n: Shit there goes another.

Charlie: maybe I should drive...

Y/n: no, it's okay.

Charlie:(folds his arms) alright whatever you say, how long will it take for us to get to Mistral?

Y/n: Ummm(looks out his window) probably before night hits.

Charlie: that's quick.

Y/n; I told you, it may not be as fast if we would have used our wings, but I enjoy this more.

Charlie: yeah, say y/n?

Y/n: what?

Charlie: will we ever see our friends again?

Y/n:(sighs) I don't know...

Charlie: do you think after we're done sending this demon back, we can see them?

Y/n: this mission was supposed to be done quickly and get out.

Charlie: when did you care about "how things are supposed to go"?

Y/n: when I became the king of Grimms.

Charlie: come on, their our friends.

Y/n: look, cousin, when I became the king, the only thing I can do for fun was to relive my past after going through many memories. I started to think, maybe your dad was right.

Charlie:(confused)what are you talking about?

Y/n: humans and the Devine shouldn't have never mixed.

Charlie: what? What makes you say that!?

Y/n: think about Charlie; we're both prime examples of it; we lived longer than anyone here, and after beginning the task to rebuild this world, we act like totally gods. You made the relics something that people are willing to take down an entire kingdom for. Vandel was sent here to kill us. Now Bakasura. When will things stop coming after us? How many people will suffer because of us? I'm just saying that once we're done, we should leave everything behind us.

Charlie: I understand what your saying, but don't you want to see, you know Weiss?

Y/n: I...I don't know.....

Charlie:(confused) you don't know? Did something happen before you left?

Y/n:(sighs) yes, we both confess our love to each other...

Charlie: and you don't want to see her, be with her?

Y/n: Because for her that was a year ago, but for me, it was longer...

Charlie: and? You still have feelings for her, right?

Y/n:............

Charlie: y/n?

Y/n:......I do, but when the time comes she'll be the one to go while I still walk this planted

Charlie: (looks down) oh, you're right. I'm sorry.

Y/n: don't be, I'm ready when that day comes.

Y/n looks to see Charlie uneasy with the thing they were talking about.

Y/n: but we know them cousin they are persistence, they'll want to get payback for what happened to beacon.

Charlie: are you saying that they might be where we are heading?