ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ᴀʀᴀᴄʜɴᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNING: Spiders. Lots of spiders.

A/N: There are some parts of this story I like, but I'm not really proud of it. I am aware of the fact that it's not exactly the best thing I've written.

It was around two in the morning and you were trying to sleep. It was raining heavily outside and the droplets of rain were hitting your window, making small 'tap' noises. A lot of people would find it calming, but to you it was just annoying. You couldn't sleep because of the sounds.

You rolled on the other side of your bed and buried your face in a pillow, letting out a frustrated scream. It was muffled, but not that it mattered. Noone could hear you anyway, you were alone in the house.

You grabbed your phone, not having anything else to do. You gave up on your sleep, knowing very well that you won't be able to fall asleep today. You turned it on, nearly screeching at the brightness of its screen. After what took you at least four tries, you unlocked it and tapped on a YouTube icon. One of your favourite youtubers had uploaded a video seven hours ago and you haven't watched it yet. You tapped on the video, cracking a smile at the thumbnail.

'BANG'

A loud sound had interrupted you, making you pause the video. You were unsure as to where it came from, so you used your phone as a flashlight and looked around the room. It was really dark and the flashlight wasn't exactly helping. Maybe it was because your phone battery was low?

You were about to shrug it all off and blame it on a bird or other animals outside of your house, but then the sound echoed through your room again.

'BANG'

You flinched at how loud it was. This time you were certain it was coming from the window. It made you feel strange, because the window was right above your head. You got on your knees, focusing on the window. You squinted your eyes, trying to see what's outside of the window. But you were only met with darkness. You used your phone as a flashlight, but still couldn't see a thing. It was pitch black.

"That's weird." You whispered to yourself, the silence making you uncomfortable. You felt like one of those characters in a horror movie, the one who dies first. You didn't want to open the window, feeling like it would be a bad idea. You slipped back under your covers, waiting a few minutes before unpausing the video. As you were watching it, you felt a pair of eyes piercing right through you. But when you turned around to inspect the room, the stare you felt was directed towards you disappeared. As time went on, you finally fell asleep.

You were in your room, listening to music like usual. All of the new songs had somehow bored you out, so you just sticked with a few favourite ones and played them all over again. You were currently humming a favourite tune, focusing on the piece of paper under your palm. As you got lost in the sweet melody your phone was playing, one of your hands reached a pencil and started drawing on its own. After you were done, you eyed the detailed drawing of a tarantula.

"Why did I..." You trailed off as the music in the background stopped playing. You were left with silence.

You wanted to get up from the position you were in and stretch your sore arms and legs, but something was holding you back. As if you were glued to the seat. You remained calm, maybe you were just overworked? Would sitting a bjt longer help?

No. No, it would not.

You stared at the paper in front of you. There was no longer a drawing, it was blank. You blinked a few times, processing what had just happened. You flipped the paper over and let out a high-pitched scream out of your mouth. Hundreds of small black spiders made their way up your arm and neck. You tried to shake them off, but none of them fell down. You wanted to scream, but couldn't. You scrunched your nose in disgust and discomfort as you felt one of them enter your mouth. Your entire body was paralyzed and all you could do was watch. Watch as they crawled up your body, not leaving a spot untouched. They were everywhere.