ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ? | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNING: Mention of blood... that should be obvious from the picture. I hope the picture above didn't make anyone freak out.

He smiled to himself as he threw away his favourite pair of black gloves. He had no use for them anymore since they were stained with blood. He felt so proud of himself and he hoped for you to feel the same way. He just couldn't wait to inform you about the now eliminated bully of yours.

Well, you didn't really think of that person as a bully. To you, he seemed like a kind but clumsy stranger. He once pushed you in a shopping centre and politely apologized afterwards. You were quick to forgive him, forgetting about the whole situation since the place was crowded. It was just an accident in your eyes. But your boyfriend didn't think so.

He was trying to harm you and embarrass you in front of other people. They, luckily, didn't pay attention to what was happening around them and only focused on getting their favourite snacks and drinks. When you realized what he was trying to do, he put a mask on and pretended to be a nice guy. But your boyfriend knew.

Or did he really?

For once, he was grateful for people's ignorance and selfishness. When he was trying to get rid of that man, a young woman had spotted him. She made a direct eye contact with him as the man under him exhaled for the last time. She didn't scream or run, she just casually walked off. It made his work a bit easier - he didn't have to kill another person. All he had to focus on now was the corpse.

He got out of his dirty bloody clothes and three them aside on the floor, changing into clean ones. He then out the stained clothes in a black bag and put it in his closet, hiding it between readied outfits. He didn't have time for it right now - he had to meet you and tell you about his latest achievement. He grabbed a small pink box with a heart on it and exited the room.

He walked downstairs to your shared kitchen and saw you sipping on a coffee. When your eyes met his, you quickly enveloped him in a hug.

"Hiroshi! Where have you been?" You asked him, happy that he's finally back by your side. He pecked your cheek, making you blush.

"I'm sorry I left so suddenly, but now I'm back! Aaaand... I have a little something for you." Your eyes were now shining in excitement. He noticed it and chuckled - you were going to love it.

"What is it? What is it?" You were getting more and more impatient and curious by a second. He showed you the box he was hiding behind his back and you gasped. The box was cutely decorated with small hearts on the sides and a big heart in the middle. He handed it over to you and you gladly took it with your smaller hands.

You inspected the box before opening it. You only peeked at it to see what's in there before quickly closing it. Your face got pale, if not a bit green and you put a hand over your mouth. Inside the box was a head. A real bloody human head.

"W-W-What is this? I-Is this some kind of a j-joke?" You stuttered out, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. The male before you put a hand on your shoulder in a comforting manner. As if he hadn't just kill someone and chopped off their head as a gift for you.

"Don't you recognize him? It's the guy from the shopping centre!" He cheered happily. You were about to throw up, the metallic smell from the box had gotten to you and you couldn't get rid of it. You swayed your boyfriend's hand off of your shoulder.

"What the hell? A-Are you crazy?! What have you done?!" You shouted at him, tears forming in your eyes as you tried to distance yourself from him. He gave you a confused look.

"Do you not like my gift? B-But I worked so hard on it! I went through so many troubles for it!"

"Get the hell away from me! You're sick!" You yelled, trying to find your phone in the pocket of your hoodie. Another tear slid down your cheek. His expression changed into a pained one as he reached out and grabbed your wrists.

"But princess, I did this all for you!"

"Why aren't you happy?"