ᴘᴜʀɪᴛʏ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ! ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNING: None... I think?

A/N: So many exclamation marks... Anyway, I may have or may have not been working on a Yandere BNHA book.

ART CREDIT: Midorizou

You were quirkless, just like him. It was one of the many things you two had in common and one of the many things he liked about you. You two used to be the best of friends before elementary school, but of course you wouldn't remember it. It was nothing but a distant memory.

But why did he feel so hurt? How could you forget him so easily?

It took him so long to find you, years and years of searching. You were the only one who had never failed him. You were the only one who truly believed in him, you were always there for him when things went down. He could still clearly remember your face, but he couldn't remember your full name. It's been so long since he's last seen you.

He had to find you.

You were so pure, just like an angel. He was glad the outside world didn't contaminate you. He couldn't let that happen, he couldn't let you get too close to them. He wanted you to stay the way you are - pure, kind and oblivious. Oblivious to the danger of the outside world.

He remembered the old days when you two would hang out together with a grumpy Katsuki behind. He told you about his dream to become a hero and you supported him and cheered up on him. Unlike the angry hedgehog who was full of himself. He always tried to bring him down and make him give up on his dreams, until he finally did as he said.

He didn't like Kacchan from the very beggining of your friendship. He was always getting between the two of you. They had a thing in common - they didn't like it when you payed attention to someone else. Katsuki would often send a glare Izuku's way or would accidentally stick out his leg to make him trip.

Even though Katsuki liked to pick on Izuku for being quirkless, not once did he laugh at you. Out of all the useless quirkless people, you were an exception. Although he would never say it out loud, he enjoyed your company and attention. Katsuki loved to steal your attention away from Izuku.

But Katsuki wasn't there anymore.

Izuku gave up on his dream to become a hero. He became a villain instead.

He didn't think of himself as a villain though. He was just cleaning the world of all the useless and trashy people such as heroes. They were trying to look tough, but he knew they were shaking with fear whenever his doings showed up on a television. Most of them were in it for the money and fame, most of them didn't even care about saving lives.

And most of them didn't last long.

It was their selfishness and pride that turned them into the real villains.

He was a number one villain, yet noone was sure about who he is. His identity was unknown and he didn't plan on revealing it anytime soon. The whole town thought he went missing after one of the villains' attack on UA.

He had many people after him and he doubted all of them were heroes. The police and detectives, maybe even assassins. But they couldn't fight against him. Their weapons and quirks were practically useless against the number one villain.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't miss his mother. She was the only true hero in his eyes and he hated to leave her like that, but he knew she'd be alright even without him. He'd often visit her without her knowing, leaving several gifts at her doorstep. Money, stuffed animals, sweets, sometimes even little notes. For her not to lose hope, to not feel sad about his disappearance. Even if she was his mother, he couldn't risk it. He couldn't reveal himself to her.

But back to you. He was counting down the days, the loud ticking of a clock making him slowly lose his mind. He had already planned everything - your kidnapping, manipulating you into joining the league and staying with him, he even expanded his room just so you could feel comfortable in it and not feel like a caged animal. But the thought of you being locked in a cage didn't sound so bad to him either.

Days flew by and he was still waiting for the perfect moment. He had already talked to Toga and she was more than glad to help him. He didn't trust Dabi enough to let him go with the two of them. He was too scared to let him take you. There was a chance of you falling for him instead. He also didn't like the idea of you hanging around a burnt piece of bacon. Dabi was far too filthy and disgusting to deserve your attention. To even look at you.

He sighed and brought his hand up to his green hair, running through it. He had had enough of the waiting. He was growing more and more impatient by every second he had to spend without you beside him. Today was the right day. This night he'll finally get you.

And then he'll never let you go again.

He called Toga and went through the plan with her again, just to make sure she won't mess it up. There was a high chance of her not paying attention to him, but he didn't mind. If she messes it up, he'll feed her to wandering dogs on the streets.

The sun has vanished from the sky and was replaced by a bright blue moon. Stars were splattered across the sky, shining and lightening up the empty streets of the city. It was a beautiful sight, but he didn't have time to admire it. He had an important thing to do and he couldn't mess it up.

He was in front of your house - specifically, in front of your window. He had his gloved hands pressed against it, his eyes squinting in hopes to spot something in the darkness.

The darkness inside of your room was a good sign. It meant that you were already sleeping, so there wasn't a chance of you noticing him staring at you through your window. You were careless enough to let the curtains opened.

But then again, how could you know about someone attempting to kidnap you? That's not an every day matter.

A cheshire grin had washed over his features, giving him a frightening look. You were sleeping peacefully on a (F/C) bed, a rested look on your face. Your (H/C) was a bit messy, scattered on a pillow under your head. You were hiding most of your delicate skin under a blanket.

'What a shame.'

You shifted in your sleep. Even though you were dreaming, you got this weird feeling of someone watching you. Was it even possible for someone to develop this feeling while dreaming?

He saw you furrowing your eyebrows for a second before relaxing your face muscles. He took it as a sign to continue on with the plan. He turned his head around, facing Toga. He nodded his head as a sign for her to go and she grinned at him. It's been so long since the two of them went on a mission together.

After Toga had left to your house and started quietly making her way towards your room, Izuku switched his attention back to you. He couldn't tear his eyes off of you. His grin was still evident on his face, directed to you.

"Soon, we'll be together.

And I won't let anything get between us, sunshine."