Just Accept It | Yandere! Nagito Komaeda x Reader

WARNING: None

A/N: Why do I always type Naruto instead of Nagito? If you see any typos, please ignore them. :)

ART CREDIT: _yuelight on Instagram

The situation you were in seemed more like a fever dream than reality. You were trapped on an island with your new classmates and forced to kill each other by an evil mechanic bear. Well, not really forced - it said that killing is the only way out.

You didn't understand why everyone was panicking. It's not like you'd take anything seriously when it's coming from a teddy bear's mouth. The weather was rather nice and the island was big enough for all of you. Everyone had their own cottage and there was enough food for you all. What else were you missing?

"W-We're trapped...?" Said Hajime in a questioning tone. You could only shake your head in disagreement. You weren't trapped, you were free. Here on this island, far away from all the people in your town, you could do anything you want. You refused to let the others ruin your fun by their pessimistic comments and cries.

"This is gonna be so much fun." You whispered to yourself, letting a smile wash over your features. You didn't know that he could hear you.

Days went by quickly than expected and you found yourself enjoying every moment on the island. It was already after the first trial, but you didn't let it affect you. You didn't like neither of those people anyway. Your classmates only started panicking after the first murder and haven't stopped yet. You shrugged it off, not wanting them to ruin your peace.

You were currently sitting by a palm tree, staring at waves in the sea. The scene in front of you was so calming. The only sound around were the sounds of sea, lulling you to sleep. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, feeling a small smile forming in your face. It was so peaceful - unlike the household you lived in.

Your family would often argue in front of you, sometimes dragging you into it. You weren't the type to argue, you didn't like violence or hassles. That's why you enjoyed your stay on this island. The thought of you or your classmates dying didn't terrify you as much as the situation at your home did. You didn't want to return there.

You shook your head, forgetting about your family. They weren't here with you, you had nothing to be afraid of. As you were relaxing at the beach, you felt a hand tap your shoulder. Your smile suddenly disappeared as you heard a familiar voice.

"Ah, (F/N)-chan. I didn't expect you to be here. It must've been my luck." It was Nagito Komaeda, the one behind the first murder. Technically. They wanted to tie him up and lock him away from the others, but you protested. As much as you didn't want to be near him, you thought it was ridiculous to tie him up and throw him away just like that. He was a human after all. And others had no right to take away his freedom.

"Do you need anything, Komaeda?" You asked strictly. You didn't understand how innocent he could sound even after all he had done. He said nothing as he sat next to you, shoulders touching. It was a bit surprising, you knew he wasn't comfortable with people touching him in any way. You took your eyes from him and stared at the sea again.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" His eyes widened a bit. His eyes traced to whatever you were looking at. He didn't find it much interesting, but didn't want to anger you, so he just kept his mouth shut. He knew you were still mad at him because of what he had done. Everyone was mad at him.

"This place has to be my favourite one. Not only because of the view, but because of the peacefulness, too. You can't hear Hiyoko whining, you can't hear Ibuki shouting, not even Hajime's cries for help whenever something inconvenient happens." You continued, your eyes now fixated at the sand below you. You took some in your hand, letting it fall through the gaps between your fingers. Even such a small action made you smile.