ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴀᴋ | ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

Hey! I know I haven't updated in a long time, and I have a reason why. I'm creating a new book, though it's not published yet. Once I publish it, I'll update this book to inform you. :)

Here are some oneshots I'm working on. They're not completed or edited, so please pretend there are no mistakes. :)

1) Love is a disease

He plunged the knife in his chest, a grin of satisfaction evident on his bloodstained face. His eyes were wide open, not minding the messy scene. The shorter male beneath him was already dead, but he just couldn't help it. He removed the knife from his chest only to stab him again.

Again.

Again.

And again, until he finally reached his limit. His eyes were burning, his hands were shaking and his legs could barely carry the weight of his body. The adrenaline in his veins slowly stopped giving him the energy and determination he needed. He felt exhaustion wash over him. He took the knife and curled his fingers around it. He collapsed onto the cold basement floor next to the corpse, his stained shirt clinging to his body. It was uncomfortable, but he didn't care.

He swept a piece of his dark coloured hair away from his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. He closed his eyes, feeling a drop of sweat rolling down his forehead. He stayed like that for a while, until he suddenly flinched. His whole form started trembling as he hid his face with his hands. He tried to hold in his chuckles, but he couldn't. His laughs echoed through the basement, its loudness only increasing. The room was soundproof, so there was no way the outside world would hear him go insane.

He was aware of the fact that he had just murdered someone - someone who used to be his dear childhood friend. But he didn't feel guilty for what he's done, in fact, he felt the opposite of guilty. He felt proud of his work, like an artist gawking at his most recent artwork that took him months to finish. He deserved it for what he did, for who he betrayed.

Eventually, the cackles quieted down and his chaotic self went back to normal - if that word even was in his dictionary. He was just lying next to a body, staring at the ceiling. Though he looked calm on the outside, his mind was racing with thoughts. Not a single one was about his ex-friend, no. They all were about you.

2) Uh I am not even sure?

- working with my best friend, beans56599

You've never even dreamed about leaving (Y/T). You've lived there with your parents for years and had a lot of nice memories connected with it. Memories from when you were just a kid to your first day of school, your first pet, first highschool crush and such. You've made a lot of friends during your stay there and they made you feel special and accepted. (Y/T) wasn't the best place for living, but you loved it there.

But you knew you had to move out of there. As much as you hated to admit it, your family was dragging you down. You would never be able to achieve your dreams with them breathing down your neck. You loved them, but you didn't want them to decide for you.

You hated to leave everyone behind you, but you knew it was for the best. You had to focus on your career, on your future. And that was impossible back in (Y/T).

You promised your friends to call them every day. They were sad that you had decided to leave the town, but respected your decision. You told them you'd stay in touch, but already knew your friendship wouldn't last long like that. You didn't like to think about it though.

You were standing in front of your new house. It wasn't anything fancy, just a basic small house. You had to buy something cheaper to save money, but were very satisfied with how the house looked. It was big enough for one or two persons, you couldn't ask for more.

The house had a nice shade of blue, a colour of peace and calmness. It was nice to look at, but you were afraid the inside of the house didn't look the same. There were big windows with black frames in the front and smaller windows with white frames on the sides. The doors looked a little older, the one in the front was in a better state than the one in the back. From where you were standing, the house looked aesthetically pleasing.

You sighed as you looked at all the stuffed bags next to you. You had a lot of unpacking to do. Just thinking about it made you feel tired. You grabbed your things and threw them inside your living room, huffing at how heavy they were.

You weren't in the mood for cleaning. The ride from (Y/T) was long and exhausting, but you knew you had to overwork yourself a little today.

'A little break wouldn't hurt...' you thought to yourself as your eyes fell upon an old sofa. You sat down on it and immediately got up after. It was covered in dust and it got in your eyes.

"Maybe this is a sign?" you said in a questioning tone while brushing off your clothes. A quick glance at your unpacked belongings was enough to make you feel demotivated.

You opened a (F/C) suitcase and glared at all the things they were in. How did so many things fit in there? Where were you even supposed to put them?

After hours of cleaning and putting things where they belonged you were finally done. Your house was sparkling with cleanness and you felt proud of yourself. You had a few phone calls to make, but they could wait. Right now you needed a break.

You threw yourself on a bed in your bedroom and let out an exhausted sigh. You hugged a pillow close to your body and closed your eyes. Your eyelids were heavy and you couldn't bring yourself to open them again. Your mind was starting to drift off as you got into a comfortable position.

Ring!

Your eyes opened immediately, one of them twitching in annoyance. You were staring at a ceiling, debating on whether to open to door or ignore the person and fall asleep. You just wanted a few minutes, maybe an hour to rest. Didn't you deserve at least that?

Now that you thought about it, you didn't know anyone in this town. You were new in here and all of your friends were still in (Y/N). Who could it possibly be? A postman? The previous owner of this house?

As much as you wanted to forget about everything and go back to sleep, you knew you had to answer the door. Or at least something was making you do it. Besides, you were curious about the person. You slowly got up from your bed, suddenly feeling cold. Your legs were sore and so was your back, but you ignored the unpleasant feeling and left the room. You headed towards the main door, almost tripping on your way there.

Ring!

"Coming! I'm almost-" you reached for the doorknob and twisted it, "-there. Uh, hello?"

In the front of you was a young boy, maybe two or three years older than you. His dark hair was messy and going in all possible directions, but to your surprise it suited him quite well. His deep blue eyes seemed to stare right through you, making you shift nervously. He offered you a kind smile and stuck a hand out while the other one was behind his back. You accepted it, confusion written all over your face.

'Who is he? And what's that behind his back?'