ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰᴀɴ x ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNING: None. Now smile for the picture. :)

A/N: Inspiration hit me at like two am. Couldn't get rid of it. Here, have an update that came a lot sooner than expected.

You weren't like other celebrities, he already knew that. You were not selfish or proud, not rude or violent. You didn't let the game get to you and change you. Unlike most of celebrities, you were thoughtful, selfless, kind, cheerful and grateful. You appreciated all of your fans, kindly responded to all of their questions and never rejected their gifts or photo requests. You always returned compliments and tried your best to cheer up your fans.

Thanks to all of this, you've earned a lot of admirers and he was not an exception. One smile sent his way was all it took for him to fall head over heels for you. As cliché as it sounded, it was true.

"You're amazing!" He yelled at you as you walked into a large building. He was hiding in a crowd of people and all of them were practically shouting compliments at you. He didn't expect you to hear him, nor did he expect you to respond to him.

As you turned around and locked eyes with him, his heart stopped beating for a second. Either that or it was beating so fast he couldn't feel its beats. You smiled at him, your eyes softening upon spotting a shorter boy who was struggling to see behind all the taller people in front of him.

"You're amazing, too!" You responded simply before walking away from the place. The crowd of people started slowly walking away, but he was glued to the place. His legs didn't allow him to move in any direction. He raised a hand and touched his cheek, feeling how hot it was.

'She... She complimented me...'

He clutched at his heart, tears of happiness rolling down his face and dropping down his chin. He cracked a smile, his whole face lightening up with hope and joy. He couldn't believe it.

'I will never forget this moment... I'll cherish it forever!'

He followed you on all social media sites and made sure to like and comment on every photo you've shared there. He even contacted you once or twice, but got no answer. He guessed you were just busy at the moment. He didn't mind you not replying to him - he preferred to talk to you personally anyway.

He didn't consider himself a stalker or a hacker, but he managed to get your phone number and even an address. He already knew about your hobbies, you two had a lot of things in common. It made him believe you two were ment to be together. He searched up your family members on a few probably illegal websites and made a few notes about them, in case he ever had to impress them. He made a playlist of songs you once talked about in a TV show.

He was just trying to get closer to you. In case you two ever get in a conversation, or maybe even end up getting together. He knew the chances of you two dating were very low, but one never knows. Besides, he refused to give up.

Weeks later, a rumor started spreading through the town. Social media sites were full of it, it was even on news with a few photos as evidences. You, (F/N) (L/N), started dating Masuda Masahiko, a known billionaire.

Masuda Masahiko was a man in his early twenties with a young, innocent face. He had short dark brown hair that was usually neatly brushed and an unforgettable pair of dark grey eyes. He didn't dress up like a billionaire, he was fine with whatever he found comfortable. You were glad he didn't feel the need to show up in the most expensive clothes he could buy.

He was incredibly sweet towards you and never failed to make you laugh. You two had met on a talkshow while discussing your careers. He invited you to a café after show and you, of course, gladly accepted his offer. Your relationship continued on growing day by day, until he finally asked you out. You, of course, accepted his offer. You were acting all cool about it, but were mentally squealing with joy and excitement.

He wasn't scared of paparazzis, he didn't care if everyone knew you were now a couple. He wasn't afraid of anything as long as he had you by his side. You brightened up his world, and he wasn't going to let go of this light.

As soon as your number one fan heard about it, his heart stopped beating. Everything around him stopped moving as he dropped to the ground. His vision blackened from both madness and disappointment. His fingers started shaking before he curled them into fists. This wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to find someone, to date someone. Someone beside him.

He didn't like the idea of you spending your time with someone else beside your family members. He knew you were extremely social and communicative. It was just a matter of time when you'll meet someone special. But he didn't expect you to fall into Masahiko's trap just like that.

He followed you everywhere, he spent every minute of his free time watching you. He sacrificed his job, friends, family and future just so he could spend more time with you. Why couldn't you share the same amount of love he held so dearly for you?

Why did you choose someone as disgusting as Masahiko? Out of all men on the world, you had to choose such a villain. It hurt him to even glance at Masahiko's back. He was probably just using you so he could get more attention. He'll accompany you until he gets as famous as you and then he'll leave you to rot. He was a pathetic excuse of a human, yet he owned the most precious thing - you.

He couldn't sleep that night. He didn't feel tired, all he could feel was anger. It possessed his mind, not allowing him to think about anything else but revenge. No words could express how much he wanted to rip the rich man's head off.

He looked at his plain white ceiling. There was a photo taped to it - a photo of you. He put it there so you could be the first thing he'd see in the morning. It was a nice photo of you staring into nothingness, wearing a simple (F/C) shirt and (F/C) jeans. You wore sunglasses as well, trying your best to look like someone else so people wouldn't recognize you. You had no idea this photo existed.

He sighed, relaxing his face muscles. He cursed the rich guy for stealing you like that, but he also envied him. He'd sell his soul just for one smile from you directed towards him. He'd kill to be in his place.

He rolled to the side, nearly falling down from the bed he was laying on. If he was a cartoon character, a lightbulb would appear above his head. His eyes sparked for a second before darkening. The corners of his mouth raised up in a smirk, never falling down.

"Dear (F/N)... I know you're taken by the devil himself, but if he's out of the picture..."

"Would you give me a chance?"