ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNING: Swearing, mention of blood

A/N: Meet my new co-author/editor beans56599 .I'd like to thank her for her support and help with this oneshot. I hope she won't be disappointed with the end of this oneshot. Enjoy :)

PART 1

You never believed in supernatural. You never thought you had a monster under your bed, and you were never scared of the dark because you didn't believe there was something scary hiding in it. That's why you weren't scared about what your best friend told you.

"I wanna try to summon a ghost!"

At first, you just rolled your eyes. "Are you kidding? Ghosts aren't real."

"Oh come on, (Y/N)!" Ryoko yelled, but you only crossed your arms and huffed.

"I'm not doing that."

"Aww, don't be like that! Pretty please?"

"I said no." You kept sitting with your arms crossed, looking at her.

"Please!"

"No."

"Pleeease!"

"No."

"Please! That you've never seen a ghost doesn't mean it isn't real. Pleeease, let's just try it! If it won't work, I'll buy you some good, super high quality hot chocolate."

Now that you were thinking about it, you haven't had good chocolate in a pretty long time. You didn't want to waste time on such a ridiculous thing, but you also didn't want to see her dissapointed.

You let out a frustrated sigh, admitting your defeat. "Alright. But don't forget your promise!"

Ryoko squealed in excitement and jumped high into the air. She was always so childish, yet you didn't feel annoyed by her. Most of the time, she was tolerable. "This is gonna be awesome!"

You got up from your seat with a deep frown on your face. Imada Ryoko was always a bit strange. As soon as she got closer to someone, she started drowning them in long talks about mythical creatures or paranormal stuff. You on the other hand were never interested in it. Sometimes you'd find yourself asking how you two even ended up being friends. You tried to push her away multiple times, but she was persistent. At the end, she broke through your antisocial sheald.

You admired her for her patience. You knew it wasn't easy to deal with your negative comments on everything, but she has never given up on you. She's done a lot of things for you, that's why you've decide to accept her strange request. Mostly because of that, partly because you also wanted a free hot chocolate.

"So, where in my house are we going to perform satanic rituals and sell our souls to the devil?" You asked her, arms crossed on your chests. She quirked an eyebrow before giving you a small smile.

"I suppose your basement should do the trick. Unless you're scared?" Her smile changed into a smirk in the blink of an eye.

"Why basement? Can't we just invite the dead into my room?" You said before shrugging. "Alright, I guess basement's fine. What now?"

"We have to wait, now's not the right time. Ghosts and demons are mostly active around three in the morning."

"Three? What about my beauty sleep?!" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"You'll survive. Besides, it's not like you have to wake up early, you can sleep till noon."

"I still can't believe you've dragged me into this." You sighed.