P R O L O U G E

"Laissez-nous vous monstre!" (Let us out you monster!)

"Maman me sauve!" (Mama, save me!)

Why is it so noisy, can't they see that I'm still sleeping here? It's so rowdy and why do I feel like the bed is moving?

"Où suis-je?!"(Where am I?!)

My head hurts from all the noise, I want to shut them all up. First of all why is it so loud in my apartment? Wait, why is there so many voices shouting all at once. I don't remember having a lot of friends.

Wai, unles--

"Laissez-nous sortir!" (Let us out!)

"Why can't you all just shut up, can't you see that I'm still sleeping?!" I  shouted at the top of my lungs and as  I opened my eyes everyone at the carriage was staring at me with an expression I can't describe.

It was like an angel walked across the room that left everyone speechless. But after five seconds passed they all started shouting again.

Then the thought just hit me, where am I? My heart started to beat louder and faster as I gaze upon the place where I am.

I started to freak out when I realized I'm in an unfamiliar cage-like carriage and with people, kids shouting and some of them are crying. There are some quite ones though and I noticed that all of them- us are  wearing dirty clothes.

I'm trying to analyze my surroundings but I'm too preoccupied by the thought of maybe I am being kidnapped.

Where am I?

I can't understand what they're shouting about, somehow the language they're using sounds familiar.

Did my kidnappers somewhat sell me of to another country?

Wait, what if this might be some kind of a dream.

Of course this is a dream.

This is a dream right?

I stared at the carriage's floor and thought of an idea to verify if I'm really dreaming.

*Thump*

Tears quickly rushed out from my eyes as I felt the sting in my forehead caused by me banging my head on the floor.

It hurts.

It hurts so bad.

A 7 year old girl came to me with an evident worry in her eyes.

"Cheveux argentés tu es réveillé, est-ce que ça va?" (Silver hair you're awake, are you okay)

I don't have the slightest idea of what she is saying but I can tell by the tone that she is asking me something.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." I replied even though I already know that she won't understand me either.

"Vous venez d'un autre pays?" (Are you from another country?) she asked again.

"Look I don't really understand what y-"

*Bang*

An old man appeared outside the cage carriage with a pipe that he banged on the cell-like carriage that made everyone inside quite.

"Tais-toi ou je te tue!" (Shut up before I kill you!) He shouted.

Despite the fact that I don't understand anything anyone is saying, I know that what that old man shouted was a threat.

My sight was suddenly covered with red and the part of my head that I banged in the floor stinged.

As I touched my forehead I touched something with a texture of a thick liquid that started streaming down my face. I looked at my hand that touched it and besides the fact that it's smaller than what itnused to be, it's like my color rushed out from me by seeing the sight of blood.

I freaked out and shouted while crying.

Blood.

I'm gonna die.

I don't want to die.

Mom, Dad, where are you?

Suddenly I feel so dizzy like everything around me is spinning, my body feels heavy, even my eyelids are. And before I knew it the color peach black welcomed my sight and lost my consciousness.

--

Monday - Friday : Update
Saturday - Sunday :Edit

dclsfjsi_ikesouh