C H A P T E R 1 3

A week have passed since the banquet was held and I decided to wake up early today since I'm in a good mood.

It's still five in the morning and I'm already done taking a bath, so I am now pestering the sleepy Andrius to play with me and since he's really sleepy, he ignored me. Man, what a snob.

I still have a lot of free time before breakfast since it would be held in the dining room at seven thirty in the morning.

What should I do with my spare time? Should I go bother Alexander and the soldiers? But they might be jogging right now.

Aha!

An idea came to my mind. I immediately jumped out of my bed that made my big kitty roar at me so I apologized before I walked down and went to the main kitchen in the mansion that cooks and serves our breakfast.

While heading there, all the maids that I ran too would greet me 'goodmorning' so I greeted them back.

Then I saw Cain coming out of a room while holding a lot of papers.

"It's my first time seeing you wake up so early." He stated as soon as he saw me.

"Well, I felt like it was a good time for me to wake up. How about you? Embracing the feeling of being old and unable to sleep?" I shot back.

His brows met each other right away.

"Why you! How many time should I remind you that I'm not that old yet. Besides, I have insomia and is unable to sleep properly ever since the day you went missing." He explained that made me felt a little guilt.

"Oh, then join us for breakfast later. Okay?" I told him before walking away.

I didn't gave him the chance to question me and went straight away to the kitchen and as soon as I walked inside, all the kitchen staff stopped 2hat they were doing and greeted me.

"Hello everyone, I would like to thank you all for your hard work everyday." I said that made them all divert their attention to me.

"No it's okay miss, everyone in this mansion have been so lively ever since you came." A chef replied.

I smiled at all of them. I looked around the whole kitchen, what a clean and neat place.

"What have made the young miss come all the way to this humble place?" A chef approached me.

"Hmm." What should I cook for today?

"Is there something you would like to order us young miss?" George went to me, he is the Head Chef of the Main wing.

"Yes, would it be okay if I ask a favor?" I asked.

"As long as it's within our grasp miss." He replied with a smile.

"Then please let me cook our breakfast for today." I said that made all of their smile fade.

Their face turned pale then they trembled.

"Is the food we cook everyday for you miss not to your liking?" The Head Chef asked nervously.

"Oh no, all the food you made for me had all been the best and fantastic thing I've ever tasted." I said trying to comfort them. I must've gave them the weong idea.

All their eyes seemed to shined after what I said.

"Then what have we done wrong miss?" The pretty chef asked.

"You have done nothing wrong." I answered clueless.

"Really?"

"Yes, in all truthfulness." I answered again.