C H A P T E R 4

Third Person's POV

Everyone patiently waited, as if counting every second that passes until the moon shows it self and shine inside the cell.

Thoughts were kept rumbling in each of their head, they feel nervous, afraid and excited.

It was like a ticking time bomb stopped in front of their eyes that put their guard to a max level as they all heard the door leading to their cell open.

How come when a 6 year-old bare footed girl, with a messy appearance wearing a black clothing entered the room, all the different emotions they felt synced and is reverted into a single word.

Relief.

They don't know if they felt relieved after realizing that they can escape, or relieved because she came back safe.

The room fell silent, too silent. The boy named Roy tried to suppress his cry but he failed miserably as his sobs started to fill the room. In a split second, their reunion made them all emotional.

"I'm back." Was the only word that escaped her mouth and everyone in the room felt comfort.

She headed towards the cell while her hair danced with the windy night.

'Moon' is the word that came to everyone's mind as they watched the silver haired kid unlock the cell and open its door.

You all must be wondering how this happened.

* A week ago, inside the carriage*

Eren Louie's POV

I feel dizzy after rolling my eyes again and again. Yes, I did sat across this old bastard but he moved to sit next to me.

Why can't he just realize that I don't like him, or he know but don't care since that's what he liked the most.

"So Mr. Ho-"

"Big daddy, call me big daddy." He corrected me like it was a fact.

Well fact you then.

"Mr. Hon," I said again while gritting my teeth. "Are you a noble?" I asked with a tone of pure curiosity.

I need to gather information, I hope he doesn't notice.

"Oh what a bad little girl, not calling me big daddy. But since I'm kind, I'll still answer your question,"

Good, he's dumb. But I need to endure this a bit more.

"Yes, I am a Viscount," He answered proudly. Good, he has a lot of money. This will suffice.

"Do you have any other questions?" I nodded.

So he's a Viscount in the North and currently, we are near the border of the East. It will take us almost two to three days to reach his household.

After I asked enough, I stayed silent. He started to tell stories about himself, I say he's quite the blabber mouth. But it's good since it would make him occupied and not to bother me.

I pretented to listen where in reality my head is calculating every move I need to do next.

I'm so thankful I was a bookworm in my world, so I hold and advantage. In my world, the more the count of the books I read, the more my analysis and memorization improved.

Memorizing the AFY map is so worth it.

I have visualized a map inside my head and tried to imagine a GPS while staring out the window to track where we we're headed.