C H A P T E R 2

"Are you all ready?" I asked with a low voice.

Everyone replied with a nod and a thumbs up.

I smirked.

It's been months and finally, we can all be free tonight. It was a long hard road.

The plan was easy for me to come up with but what made it hard was gaining everyone's trust.

"Take your positions, and wait for my signal." I reminded them.

I can finally be able to explore the Empire after we're all freed from here.

"3..." I started counting down.

"2..."

And as soon as they heard the 'go' signal, the plan finally began.

*Approx half a month ago*

It's my second week here at Graseau, and guess what? I'm still a slave for sale.

Yes, I have these goals but I need to do it step by step for me to succeed.

I've gathered enough information for me to build an escape plan and I have decided that I will escape along with the kids like me here.

The plan I made was perfect with no loopholes, but still. I tried persuading kids around me to listen to my plan but everytime I do that, they'll just laugh at me and ask me what could a kid like me do.

All this things are frustrating me,only Alexa (the kid who calls me Silvy) believes me and listens to me.

"Slaves, finish what you're eating right away and go back to your cell." The old man in charge of guarding us said with a threat.

We all started eating fastly then one by one came back to the prison cell.

I looked around and counted. There is still twenty of us here and the oldest among all of us is a 11 year-old boy named Roy while the youngest is 5 year-old kids and there is about 4 of them.

And of course being the oldest among all of us, instead of taking care of us like a big brother, he's an arrogant kid who bullies kids younger than him.

Seriously, I want to scold him for being such a bad kid. Considering my mental age, I'm much more older than him.

When I noticed that all of us are inside, I peeked outside the cell room to check if anyone is guarding us and when I saw no one I have confirmed my theory.

I gathered everyone's attention, like what I did these past few weeks.

"What are you going to say again silver head, a plan to escape?" Roy asked while smirking.

He's teasing me for being a kid but of course I don't care.

I breathed heavily then sighed.

"Since you all won't even try to listen to me and take me seriously, I have no other choice but to reveal my identity," I stated while shaking my head.

Everyone fell silent.

Oh, look who's interested now.

"I'm EL." I stated with confidence.

"What does that have to do with anything you said kid?" Roy butted in again.

"It's my codename, I'm an assassin of the House of Hatt, I was sent for a mission to rescue all of you," I replied.

After seconds passed, they all laughed like I was telling the best joke they've ever heard.

"I see that you don't believe me,"