C H A P T E R 1 8

"Quickly tell the maids to accompany him and have him wait for me at my personal library as well as make them prepare snacks and drinks with a variety of sweets and not too sweet for him,"

"Oh and tell Alexander that I can't attend today's training, if he asks, you can explain it to him." I ordered Marie before entering the bath.

I've never predicted this to happen but after solving that drought, it's too obnoxious for me not to expect this visit.

What if he figured out that I stole his idea? Well, the book did say that he solved it after one month so the probability of him figuring that out is 50/50.

When everything was done, I double checked my self infront of the mirror. That took me almost an hour to prepare, I hope I didn't made hom wait too long.

My steps heading towards my private library was fast yet I kept my self from running.

He didn't even announce and notified us before visiting, so I hope he won't be angry because I took too long to prepare.

And when I was infront of the door, I composed my self and checked my appearance once again before opening the door.

There a boy with a blonde golden hair and blueish eyes, sitting in a couch in a cross-legged comfortable position that met my sight.

I bended my knee and put one of my foot infront of the other then bowed slightly.

"I'm honored to have such a well known visitor such as you, Sir Martin Foix from the House of Foix, I hope I haven't kept you waiting that long."

*Chapter XX of AFY*

Every lady present in that place would rather choose to break their neck just to turn their heads and follow the sight of that man with a wavy blonde hair paired with such a good looking face that anyone would die for.

"I hope he notices us."

"I could die in peace if he did."

"My, I don't know why but it seems that as days pass by, he looks more and more handsome."

Noble ladies from left to right whisper wishing that he would turn around to smile at them.

That charming man who stole everyone's attention walked confidently with grace. Each and every one of the ladies in the room waited for his next step and they all hissed when they saw how a brave yet flirty lady in an elegant red dress approached him.

Their conversation wasn't heard clearly but it was obvious that the gentleman wasn't interested yet he didn't want to appear as someone rude so he just went with the flow and when he saw the person who was his reason to attend that gathering, he politely excused himself.

Even though the woman in red was disappointed, the other ladies seemed to be victorious about it. Yet they all frowned again when they saw as how the man himself approached another girl.

Well, who is this handsome gentleman who never fails not to make any woman fall head over heels once they see the sight of him?

He is known as the famous 'ladies' man' and is the sole heir of the House of Foix.

Not only does he have the perfect and dashing looks, he is also known as the prodigy who managed to earn his right to handle the house's paperworks and financial management at the age of 5.

The apple of the eye for every lady at a social gathering. Who wouldn't fall for such a young good-looking and sweet talking man.

Everyone tried to listen to the conversation that is going to be held.