The sound of tires squeaking makes your head spin and you hold your ears with your hands, trying to block the loud noises

Slightly opening your eyes, you feel your heart dropping in your stomach as you see two big headlights burning holes in your head. Seeing this, you become stiff on the spot you're standing, ready to take the hit.

"HEY WATCH OUT—"

You gasp loudly and sit up on your bed, drops of sweat going down from your forehead and neck. Slowly, you remove the strands of hair sticking to your sweaty face and reach out your hand to take the glass full of water from your bedside table.

Taking a large gulp of water, you put the glass back and sigh.

"Damn that was one crazy dream." Muttering, you look around and stop breathing abruptly.

"Wait... what did I even dream about?" Confusion strikes your head and you become impatient, not being able to remember what you saw in the dream at all.

"Ah whatever." You search for your phone and turn it on. Seeing that you have a little less than two hours left to reach university, you decide to not sleep anymore and get up.

•••

"YOOO! YOONGAYYYYY! WHERE ARE YOUUUU?" You holler for the third time after getting ready but get no response.

Shaking your head, you go downstairs and reach the kitchen to mommy slap the hell out of your brother but stop in your tracks when you see that he's not in the kitchen.

Nothing weird catches your attention except the plate of covered food chilling on the table. Relief rushes into you as you realize that your brother is okay since he made you breakfast- no I mean relief rushes into you as you realize that you don't need to go with an empty stomach and so, you make a run to the table.

Dropping your bag, you almost dig into your food but stop as you see a folded blue paper resting on the table beside your food.

"Eh?" Frowning, you take the paper and unfold it quickly. You become confused as you see your brother's handwriting.

Who the hell leaves notes these days meh. And a lazy turtle like him...wah.

"Anyways what does it say?" You ask yourself and start reading the not-so-long note.

"Oh so you didn't die huh lazy ass?"