다섯

Soft sounds of raindrops clashing with the window's glass fill up the whole room of yours while you look at your reflection on the body length mirror that is standing at its full glory in front of you.

Taking a huge breath, you avert your gaze and look at the folded yellow umbrella resting on your bed and sigh as you realize that you've been doing this same thing ever since you've reached home but of course not before taking a hot shower.

Looking at the digital alarm clock on the small table beside your bed, you see that it's been almost an hour since your scaredy cat self is just looking back and forth from the mirror to the umbrella.

"Haah..." You take one last glance at your standing form's reflection on the mirror and take long strides towards your bed.

"C'mon Min Y/n you can do it!" Pumping your fists in the air, you breathe out loudly and finally take the umbrella.

You detach the little strap and look at the dark sky out of your window and look back at the umbrella.

"I wasn't hallucinating. I know it." You mutter to yourself. Slowly you open the umbrella and even before you manage to hold it above your head, the strong smell of citrus immediately surrounding you.

You feel your legs giving up just like it happened before and again small black dots start filling up your vision.

Sowly, everything turns black.

•••

"Hi."

A sweet scent covers your nose as soon as you regain consciousness. Opening your eyes slowly, you see a blurry figure hovering above you.

You gasp loudly as your vision gets clearer and realize that it's him, hovering above you with a soft, gentle smile on that beautiful face of his.

"You came sooner than I expected. But maybe you're tired since it took you longer than before to wake up." He speaks with his soft voice and smiles brightly, moving away so that you can sit up straight. As he does so, his honey blonde hair covers half of his alluring eyes.

"How long I've been out?" You ask, feeling a bit disoriented as you try to get up and take his hand that he offers to help you.

You almost gasp realizing how soft and smooth his hand is and sit up. Looking at him, you find him thinking and realize that you're in a different place than before.

This time you're in a big white room with only a fluffy, small bed in which you are sitting on right now along with him. A warm yellow blanket is wrapped around your body and it doesn't take much for you to realize how lovingly the boy has wrapped your body in a fun-sized human burrito.

Heat rushes into your cheeks and you feel warm sunlight caressing your skin.

Looking around to find the source from where the sunlight is coming, you discover the big opening in the white ceiling right above you that is allowing the sunlight to come inside and smile lightly. The bright blue sky filled with small, white fluffy clouds makes you feel fuzzy from inside.

"I guess you slept for half an hour." The sudden reply makes you flinch and you look back at the boy.

Right now he is wearing a whitish, thin yet fluffy sweater with white lose pajama pants and his hair is messy in a fluffy way.

His whole appearance is so comfortable and cuddle-worthy that it takes every ounce of your body to stop yourself from making him lay down and hold onto his warm body for dear life, of course not without the yellow blanket wrapped around your bodies.