"Eshxuje mw mwiishh?"

You scrunch up your face as you feel light taps on your shoulder. Unclear sounds make their way to your ears and you groan, feeling a light sting on your neck.

"Mwishh?" The sound becomes louder than before and you realize that it's a person's voice. Slowly, you open your eyes, vision blurry because of the sudden light.

As you get used to the light slowly, you look up to see an unknown man bent towards you, lightly tapping your shoulder. You realize that he's saying something and his voice starts becoming clearer to your ears.

"Excuse me miss? Are you alright?" His somewhat concerned voice rings in your ears for a moment, making it hard for you to reply but slowly you regain full consciousness.

"Ugh... s-sorry. Where am I?" You ask the man in front of you and he sighs, as if relieved that you're awake and then stands straight.

"Ah you're in the bus stop of Seodaemun-gu or you can say the stop in front of Yonsei University.." He trails off and you start to recognize the familiar area.

The man seems to think of something and looks at you.

"Are you perhaps a student of Yonsei uni?" You nod your head, looking around for your bag.

"I guessed right." The man speaks and smiles. "Maybe you fell asleep while waiting for the bus. I tried to wake you up for almost fifteen minutes. You weren't waking up so I was about to call 119 but then you woke up before I could do that." He smiles again.

"Thank you so much." You stand up. Your legs wobble a little bit and you bow to the man. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that because of me." You keep your posture and hear the man gasping.

"Ah! No it's okay! Don't bow, don't bow." He helps you stand up straight and you smile faintly, muttering a small 'thanks' under your breath.

"Oh look!" The man looks at a direction and you follow his gaze. "The bus is here."

"Yeah." You bend to take your bag from the bench and flinch as something falls on the ground from it.

"Wait I'll pick it up. You look weak." The man beside you picks up the thing and hands it over to you. As the bus stops in front of you two, he smiles at you and gets on the bus after asking you to get into the bus too.

Nodding at the man you look down at your hands, the yellow umbrella resting on them. A shiver runs down your spine as you remember the things that happened to you after opening it and you feel an urge to drop it and run away.

But before you can do anything, the bus driver calls you and you gasp.

In a rush, you take your bag and get into the bus. Sighing, you take a seat and look at the umbrella on your hands.

I couldn't ditch it.

•••

Your mind slowly travels back to the time when you discovered yourself in that unknown place. The beauty and homeyness of that place haunting you in a good way.

No matter how much you try, you can't make yourself believe that it was a dream. Not after seeing him.

Not after hearing him.

It's too good to be a dream.

Your heart beats fast all on a sudden as you take a glance at the umbrella that is now resting inside your bag, the handle poking out from the slightly opened part of the bag. You look out of the glass window for a bit and sigh as you see all the people, buildings and things getting left behind by the speed of the bus.