Reaching Seokjin's café, you notice the closed sign and sigh.

Shit I'm really late.

The small bell above the café's door rings as you open and close the door and immediately, you feel an urge to become deaf because of a loud screech.

"YAH MIN Y/N! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING THESE DAYS HUH? NOT ANSWERING OURS CALLS AND ALL!" Seokjin roars as soon as he sees you, blowing the living daylights out of you.

You smile sheepishly and look at his seething form, the coffee mug he's drinking from before now lying on the table, empty.

Sighing, you take off your coat and hang it on the coat hanger beside the counter. From your peripheral vision, you see Seokjin pinching his nose bridge and sighing.

Laughter bubbles inside you as you see his dramatic self but you control yourself in order to not get scolded.

As you wonder about your brother, the kitchen's door that's a few steps away from the counter in the back opens with a really loud bang revealing your panting brother.

You yelp because of the loud sound and Seokjin screams at top of his lungs.

"YOONGI! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT DOOR COST ME YOU PEASANT? YOU'LL HAVE TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF IF YOU WANT TO BUY SUCH A DOOR!" Seokjin screams and you try really hard to not laugh, your face already becoming red.

The veins of his neck pop up and you slowly start to back away remembering that Yoongi is present. So you take steps back in order to save yourself from your brother's attack.

But before you can move an inch, his feline eyes lock with your doe ones and you freeze in your spot.

I'm dead.

"Y/n. Min fucking Y/n." Yoongi speaks in a really calm tone and your throat becomes as dry as the Sahara desert. His gaze never leaves you for a single second and you sweat internally.

Realizing and analyzing the situation, Seokjin starts whistling a random tune as if he knows none of you two and scurries off to the kitchen with his empty coffee mug, completely ignoring your puppy eyes in order to save his own ass.

That little handsome piece of a shit-

"There's a device called phone. And as far as I know, you have one too. So, why didn't you answer our calls?" Yoongi's raspy voice brings you back to earth and you scream as he starts walking towards you.

"Sorry! Sorry! My phone died I swear!" You run to the nearest table to save yourself but Yoongi starts running too and you let out another loud shriek.

"DON'T KILL ME I SWEAR MY PHONE IS DEAD!" You plead to save your life and jump to reach another spot.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER! DO YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" Yoongi screams too and your race starts.

The race of you screaming and running to save your life and Yoongi following you like a madman, thirsty for your blood.

The whole neatly arranged café slowly but surely starts turning into a place going through major havoc.

"I'M REALLY SORRY PLEASE LET ME BREATHE NOW!" You cry out and your brother growls behind you. Squealing, you jump over a fallen chair and run straight to the counter with Yoongi following suit.

"WHAT SORRY YOU SHIT! MOM AND DAD LEFT YOU IN MY CARE AND WENT OVERSEAS CAUSE THEY TRUST MY FUCKING ASS THAT I'LL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOU!" He almost grabs your hoodie and you scream.