열히니

"Ya look really happy today. Did anything happen?" You look up from your food as your brother asks the question and smile.

"Hehe nothing happened. I just love today's weather." You smile cheekily and Yoongi gives you a weird look. Soon he shrugs and starts tapping on his phone and slowly chews his food like the turtle he is.

"Meh whatever."

You again put your concentration on your food and start eating. The loud chirps of morning birds fill the whole kitchen and you hum a soft tune of a song that you've been listening to almost everyday since the last two months.

"Y/n?" You look up as Yoongi calls your name suddenly and find him staring at you weirdly.

"What ya lookin' at?"

"What's that tune you were humming a while ago?" He asks without answering your question and your eyes slightly widen.

There's no way in hell you're telling him that you heard it from a boy who only appears after you open that mysterious yellow umbrella.

Meh as if your brother will believe your ass even if you say that.

So you laugh awkwardly.

"Ah I don't remember?" The sentence comes out more like a question and you mentally prepare to yeet yourself.

"Yeah as if I'm gonna believe that." Yoongi snorts and looks at you with those sharp, feline eyes.

You gulp lightly.

"What? I'm telling the truth why wou—"

"Truth my ass." He smoothly cuts you off and you feel a strong urge to bite your brother's hand off.

Seriously why's he being so stubborn?

"There's no way in hell you'll remember a song's tune so clearly without listening to it again and again because you have the memory of a goldfish like me—"

His words get cut off because of the sudden ding dong or more like because of someone screaming 'ding dong' loudly.

Your brother sighs and you immediately jump as your best friend keeps screaming at top of his lungs.

"DIING DONGG! OPEN THE DOOR!" You run and open the front door with a large smile, feeling like hugging the shit out of your bestie for saving you from your old brother's interrogation.

"Did I ever say how much I love you?" You ask with sparkly eyes as soon as Jungkook enters and he gives you an utterly disgusted look.

"Ew. Go away you clown ass midget." He closes the door and yeets.

"YOONGI HYUUNGGG! I RAN OUT OF FOOD AGAIN PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FOOD!" You hear his loud, high pitched voice coming from the kitchen and shake your head.

"Wow he didn't even acknowledge my love pshh. I won't buy him food anymore." You mutter while closing the door and start walking back to the kitchen.

Soon your brother's screech reaches your ears.

"GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS YOU KID."

You laugh as you imagine Jungkook holding onto Yoongi's pink, full of frills apron for food and run to the kitchen to protect your own food, checking the current time in the process.

"Ahh classes will start soon!"

•••

You twist and turn in your bed, rubbing your tummy.