열여섯

dang i was so busy celebrating eid that i forgot to update sjsksjhs sorry y'all

•••

"Y/n!"

You smile as you go down the stairs and run straight into the opened arms of Seokjin. Closing your eyes, you let out a sigh while he tightens his warm arms around you.

"I've missed you so much! Look at you why have you lost so much weight already?" He starts complaining as soon as you let go of him and scolds you along with Yoongi who's leaning on the kitchen counter, absentmindedly nodding while furiously typing away on his phone.

"If I didn't have to be away for those things I needed to get, I would've come sooner." The man pouts and you laugh, pulling his hand to make him sit with you. Even though you smile at his words as he starts talking about the things he did while he was in Busan for work, you sigh internally. You have so many important people around you but all you do is give them stress. Looking at Seokjin, you feel as if you see can see the stress lines on his handsome face and it gnaws at your heart.

He's trying so hard.

He's trying so hard to pretend that everything is fine– he's trying so hard to look as if he's not worried about you, as if he's not scared that you'll go into another episode and shut out everyone.

You remember the way Yoongi was hiding from you and trying not to let his tears fall yesterday as he was explaining to Seokjin how weird you were being these past few days and how Seokjin's screaming voice could be heard even though the phone was not put on speaker. And today, he's already here.

But you don't understand. Are you really being that weird for everyone to feel worried? Yes you did some questionable things like refusing to see your best friend whom you love more than life itself and yes you somehow forgot literally everything that happened in the last week but is it really that serious? You grimace as you realize that it is serious. If Yoongi or Jungkook or Seokjin were to start being like this you'd definitely lose your shits because of worrying too much.

I want to say sorry but how?

You just shake your head and redirect your focus on the blabbering handsome man beside you.

"-and then that gave me this amazing idea to introduce a new dessert using that so I immediately finished my work and came back to have a talk over this!" You smile at Seokjin; you've always loved how he's so serious with his work and constantly works to make himself better. But the smile doesn't stay on your face for long as your mind starts drifting elsewhere.

That yellow umbrella, that gorgeous place which rivaled even imaginations, that vast sky with shining multicoloured starts and constellations, that big telescope, that soft yellow blanket and that sweet little kitten Calico. That precious human. Him.

That shiny blond hair, those soft-coloured clothes, that warm pair of lips, that soothing voice, that gorgeous skin, those gentle yet mischievous eyes, those warm touches and comforting hugs. You wonder if you'll forget about these precious things that make your heart crazy.

You wonder how they're all doing. You wonder if they remember you. You wonder if those were actually nothing but dreams; dreams that were so real that now you're finding it hard to understand what's reality and what's not.

Dreams or not, I miss those times so much.

There's a burning feeling at the back of your eyes which indicates that if you think anymore about those things, you'll burst out in tears and that will only make things hard for your brother and his friend. So as you shake your head to bring yourself out of your thoughts, you hear Yoongi walking towards you and Seokjin.