여섯

Bright morning sunlight lights up your whole room and as if on cue, your alarm clock rings.

Yawning heavily, you get up and make your way to the bathroom.

You flush the toilet and look at your reflection on the mirror before you. Shoulder-length, dark black hair rests on your head and you feel lucky that your hair never gets tangled no matter how much you sleep or roll on your bed.

Slowly you do your morning routine and take a last glance at your reflection.

You sigh as you see a familiar scar on your nape and head out to get changed.

I still can't remember how I got this scar.

After changing your clothes you take your stuff and head out of your room to reach the kitchen. You hum a soft tune while going down the stairs and the smell of food reaches your nose, making you realize that you're hungry.

"Y/N-AHHHHHHH COME DOWN!" Your brother screams just as you're about to enter the kitchen and you hold your ears, face scrunching up because of his loud scream.

"I'm here geez no need to shout like Jin." You mutter and enter the kitchen.

The first thing that you see is the back of your brother stirring something, wearing a cute, baby pink apron that is full of frills with big ribbons in the back, an exotic gift from Seokjin.

You giggle and then your eyes fall on the second person present in the room.

Jungkook.

You roll your eyes as you see your best friend shoving food down his throat like a hungry beast, not even realizing that you're here.

And this, brings a satanic idea to your bratty mind. With the smile of a villain, you tiptoe towards him.

Slowly you stand behind him and raise a hand after rubbing both your hands with a vicious grin. Yoongi turns around with two plates in his hands just as you're about to do what you want to do and you quickly press a finger on your lips, asking your brother to be quiet.

Understanding your satanic purpose, your brother nods slightly with an amused glint in his eyes and pretends that he didn't see you just now.

"Afh fyungh fa food isf greaff!" Jungkook lets out jumbled words, still chewing his food and both you and your brother scrunch up your faces.

Then you raise your hand again, and mommy slap your best friend with all your might.

"OH MAN HOLYHJHD-!"

You roar with laughter along with Yoongi as Jungkook screams at top of his lungs and almost chokes on his food, eyes popping out comically.

"GAH!" He coughs loudly and you sit beside him, patting his back. Yoongi also sits on a chair opposite to you two and gives a glass full of water to Jungkook.

"What's this peasant doing here?" You ask your brother while pointing at Jungkook and see that he's glaring at you.

"Apparently he has run out of food." You snort at your brother's answer and start eating.

"You should go back to your parents lil boy." You mock your bestie and he roars, poking you with the back of his chopsticks in an attempt to fight you.

"Shuddup you lil shit." He mutters and grumbles, taking another gulp of water. You just make a face at him and continue eating.

"You know..." Yoongi starts suddenly and immediately trails off, catching both your attentions.