여덟

Seolleneun mankeum mani duryeowo

Unmyeongi uril jakku jiltuhaeseo
Neomankeum nado mani museowo

When you see me
When you touch me

Ujuga uril wihae umjingnyeosseo
Jogeumui eogeunnamjocha eopseosseo
Neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaetdeon geol

Cuz you love me
And I love you

You don't know whether you should listen to the beautiful melody or get lost into the addicting words.

Or should you dive into the unexplainably beautiful voice?

You can't decide.

So you just listen with your eyes closed and your body automatically moves forward without you noticing. The song continues, getting more and more addicting than before.

Neon nae pureun gompangi
Nal guwonhae jun
Naui cheonsa naui sesang-

You open your eyes with a frown settling on your face as the song stops suddenly and look forward to see him sitting on a small couch and looking at you with wide, big eyes.

And you don't fail to see the light pink hue that is starting to decorate his cute, puffy cheeks.

"O-oh! Y/h-ah!" He chirps with a shaky voice and your heart swells while your mind keeps slapping you for being the reason for him to stop singing that beautifully melodic song.

"Why did you stop? Please continue." You smile and he shakes his head slightly.

"N-no." He replies shyly and then gives you a bright smile.

As you smile back, he becomes so excited that you can literally imagine him like a cute little puppy wagging his tail and he waves his hand for you to sit beside him.

Nodding lightly, you look around and walk towards him.

Today you're again in a different place than before.

It's a small, cozy living room with a small couch on which your favorite ethereal beauty is sitting right now and you see a small table in front of it. There's a glass full of water on the table along with a small bowl that is somehow flipped on the table, and you see cereals spread on it.

You sit beside him and chuckle lowly as his eyes become big after realizing the state of the table and he hurries to clean the mess. Light wind that is coming from the open window behind you two caresses your skin and you feel the soft curtains fluttering against your body.

You also notice a small galaxy set placed on the corner of the table and listen to him muttering cutely while his soft, cute cheeks become red once again.

"A-ah! Calico did it!" You smile looking at his nervous figure and place a hand above his soft one, your heart immediately beating fast.